St Patricks day in Sheffield.

What utter crap you spout ... so the Titanic sunk because the Irish or rather Northern Irish built it? Nothing at all to do with that great lump of congealed H2O in the mid-Atlantic and the state of communication technology back in 1912 ? I bet those dumb Irish in steerage also helped it along with pen knifes to the boat side - did you see that in Father Ted too ?

I think the Father Ted documentary series was set in the 1930s so a reference to the Titanic is quite possible I have never really watched the show but it seemed more like a comedy than a factual programme.

What utter crap you spout ... so the Titanic sunk because the Irish or rather Northern Irish built it? Nothing at all to do with that great lump of congealed H2O in the mid-Atlantic and the state of communication technology back in 1912 ? I bet those dumb Irish in steerage also helped it along with pen knifes to the boat side - did you see that in Father Ted too ?

Well if the cap fits.

Now enough of all this silliness. I think we've all learned a lot and to show no hard feelings whatsoever, lets all have a good end of thread singalong,

It's a long way to Tipperary,

It's a long way to go,

It's a long way to Tipperary,

To the sweetest girl I know!

Goodbye Piccadilly! Farewell Leicester Square!

It's a long, long way to Tipperary,

But my heart's right there!

TOP OF THE EVENING TO ONE AND ALL AND GOD BLESS US, EVERYONE!

FACEBOOK. It's a rollercoaster with you isn't it mate? You're now claiming to be an Irishman?

Because in post 98 that's EXACTLY what you claimed, whether you are aware of it or not. Mind you, you've been pretty economical with the truth up to now so I'm not prepared to sponsor you for the Ancient Order of Hibernians just yet.

If true makes your original posts even more bizarre though.

FACEBOOK. It's a rollercoaster with you isn't it mate? You're now claiming to be an Irishman?

Because in post 98 that's EXACTLY what you claimed, whether you are aware of it or not. Mind you, you've been pretty economical with the truth up to now so I'm not prepared to sponsor you for the Ancient Order of Hibernians just yet.

If true makes your original posts even more bizarre though.

Perhaps there's some truth in the old adage"It takes one to know one"!