St Patricks day in Sheffield.

FACEBOOK. You've seen it with your very own eyes? That's truly amazing, & I'll tell you why.

You see, I have lived in Ireland, attended two different schools there & over the course of many, many years have traveled extensively throughout the country. In all, I have stayed in B&B's & hotels in sixteen different Irish counties. Now I'm a man who likes a drink & therefore have always frequented the local pubs. I have taken part in 'lock ins' which have gone on until 3 or four o'clock in the morning & my all time record is starting at 8-45pm & exiting at 7-05am the following morning.

Do you know what's strange about it FACEBOOK? On no occasion, not one, have I ever seen a fight in an Irish pub. Not one!

Now you've got to admit that's weird isn't it FACEBOOK?

Obviously, I've been going in the wrong pubs, as far as excitement is concerned.

perhaps you could give me a list of these entertaining venues as I could do with a bit of excitement in my old age?

---------- Post added 20-03-2013 at 20:26 ----------

Ridgewalk. It's the 1st of August, so what's you're problem?

There we have a description of a drink or two spanning 10-11 hours.I sympathise with the person you climbed into bed with.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Love this thread, if he was fishing he would have reeled in a few hook line and sinker. He reeled me in the same way at one point until I told him he was awful but I liked him and he then thought he was an abject failure:hihi::hihi::hihi:

You two really ought to be a double act you know. Dumb & Dumber, you have looked at some comments on a forum & then imagined a whole scenario in your own feeble minds.

FACEBOOK. No witty response to my pointing out that you're a liar?

Listen lads, although I'd love to continue this battle of wits with two unarmed opponents I have to go & watch a film with the Mrs. Be back later though, don't go away.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Love this thread, if he was fishing he would have reeled in a few hook line and sinker. He reeled me in the same way at one point until I told him he was awful but I liked him and he then thought he was an abject failure:hihi::hihi::hihi:

If the readership of this forum were cod there would be no more fish and chips!

All I said was,

"You know, because the Irish actually need a specific day to get fall over drunk. I've yet to meet an Irishman over the age of 18 that didn't behave as if it were St Patricks day every day."

Based purely on experience and observation.

But then quite a few people jumped all over it who obviously have drink problems and off it went.

That's the problem with forums, the management can't stop people who have had one too many from coming in and causing trouble.

You two really ought to be a double act you know. Dumb & Dumber, you have looked at some comments on a forum & then imagined a whole scenario in your own feeble minds.

FACEBOOK. No witty response to my pointing out that you're a liar?

Listen lads, although I'd love to continue this battle of wits with two unarmed opponents I have to go & watch a film with the Mrs. Be back later though, don't go away.

And you need to lighten up and stop rising to bait and I'm a woman BTW

Y

I have to go & watch a film with the Mrs. Be back later though, don't go away.

Are you sure there is a film or even a Mrs?

Or are you really going to the off-licence?

I'm getting rather concerned now. If you're going to watch a film, which one and you better believe there will be test questions!

Are you sure there is a film or even a Mrs?

Or are you really going to the off-licence?

I'm getting rather concerned now. If you're going to watch a film, which one and you better believe there will be test questions!

The Lost Weekend(1945)?

Denlin. I wasn't replying to you I was talking to the dynamic duo FACEBOOK & gnvqsos. As to your gender that's your business. And I am not rising to bait I'm enjoying myself OK?

Now lads where were we?

Oh yes, nice attempt at deflection there, but a little too obvious if you don't mind me saying.

You know what what I mean don't you lads? I post that I've traveled the length & breadth of Ireland & never seen trouble in a pub thus proving FACEBOOK to be a liar & you conveniently ignore that & start all the 'drink problem' nonsense.

Tell me, do you phone each other to plan your dastardly schemes or do you sit holding hands & giggling to each other?

Now what I'm interested in is this, what prompts someone to post such a ludicrous load of rubbish?

I've always been interested in human nature & the anonymity of the internet has produced a whole range of disfunctional behaviour, it's interesting. We're all familiar with the 'keyboard commando', wouldn't dare say boo to someones face but comes over all brave when he feels safe.

Is that you FACEBOOK? Or are you just lonely & desperate for attention? I mean it's pretty obvious you don't get out much. You appear totally ignorant of the fact that the British drinking culture, if anything, is worse than the Irish one. I said I'd never seen a fight in an Irish pub I wish I could say the same for English pubs.

So what is it then FACEBOOK that prompted you to post an obnoxious racist rant on here? Bit of an attention seeker? Well, I always believe in helping out the less fortunate so I've humoured you up til now & it would be nice now if you told us your problem so we can see if we can help. As for your mate the Muttley to your Dick Dastardley he seems a hopeless case.