Anyone recomend a good Indian restaurant?

ShotoKarate

Can anyone reccommed a good indian in north Sheffield, we live at chapletown and the Bayleaves at Ecclesfield isitn doing the trick. The other one that used to be the pub near Morrisons aint brilliant.

We used to live at Crooks and were spoilt for choice with the number of eateries on our doorstep

Thanks

Give the Dilraj a try, it's at Dodworth Barnsley,

Also Rajput at commonside walkley , i visited this one more recently and i found it to be quite satisfactory.

Our town centre seems to have grown recently. :hihi:

I enjoyed the Indian I had at the Mavali on Glossop Road, but I'm not sure if they're open Saturday afternoon.....and it's not your traditional Indian.

Regards

Doom

I enjoyed the Indian I had at the Mavali on Glossop Road, but I'm not sure if they're open Saturday afternoon.....and it's not your traditional Indian.

I know what you mean .. but ironically I thought it was (south) Indian as opposed to the standard anglo-Bangladeshi/Pakistani curry houses usually found in Sheffield!

Archived