Anyone recomend a good Indian restaurant?

ShotoKarate

I've always had a good meal at the Panahar at Nether Green. I used to be a regular customer at the Mangla, but it seems to have lost its way these days, inconsistency with food quality, rude staff and a bit scruffy to be honest.

I've been going to Mangla for the past 7-8 years and I've never had a problem with them. The service is good and you can't beat the prices.

• 3 weeks later...
does anyone know a good indian restaurant in sheffield?

butlers balti house my favourite still been for a long time would recommend it any time.

---------- Post added 10-07-2013 at 22:49 ----------

i used to think butlers was great for both eating in and takeaway when it was still near st. Philip's roundabout. Since it moved, although i haven't been in for a sit-down meal i've been very disappointed with the takeaway/delivery service. One arrived slap cold, and the second arrived with one meal missing completely and another being the wrong dish. Won't use them again i don't think.

i always pick up my takeaways from butlers its noce and hot and have a drimk whilst i wait for my food, we had something missing once but they came to our house and dropped it off and dropped off a bottle of wine for inconvenience very nice.

Archived