We've got one of these damn dishwashers

I'm quite sure that if the modification has been made, all will be well.

When things like this happen, they dont just take the faulty part/s into account, they look at the overall design parameters, because if a part fails, it COULD be due to a weakness in another component.

It's not worth it to lose your reputation as a manufacturer for the sake of cutting corners.

Especially one with the good reputation of Bosch.

You allways with technology have to take things on forums etc with a pinch of salt as who goes on to the internet to say "my dishwasher works fine, thanks bosch" everyone just goes on with the bad stuff. And whilst there may be a couple of thousand people in a bad case complaining about something what you have to remember is that they have probably have sold millions and so the percentage of breakages is often very low and below 0.1%.

well, we had one in this group. I've pmed the person who bought it off us. It's already gone for scrap. I therefore have no serial number to report to Bosch. How many more of the missing 75% have also life expired?

Archived