Hackenthorpe village

Sorry to hear that Frank is dead I never realized that he was that much older than me, as I said before he was a nice bloke but like the rest of them nobody crossed Frank and if there was any trouble you wanted him on your side, they took one look at Big Frank and walked away. In the time I knew him I can't actually remember anyone taking him on though he did not look for trouble.

Do you remember Billy Standitch, he was Frank's mate when I knew them?

billy Standish sadly passed away about 3 or 4 years ago

Sorry to hear that Frank is dead I never realized that he was that much older than me, as I said before he was a nice bloke but like the rest of them nobody crossed Frank and if there was any trouble you wanted him on your side, they took one look at Big Frank and walked away. In the time I knew him I can't actually remember anyone taking him on though he did not look for trouble.

Do you remember Billy Standitch, he was Frank's mate when I knew them?

No cant remember billy standitch as ii new ben and billy more ./ I once got in a wrestling messing about friendly tousle with billy and thank god they pulled him off he nearly killed me ./ He loved it but ben was the dangerous one. Either of them would fight anybody. :hihi::

billy Standish sadly passed away about 3 or 4 years ago

Thanks, but sad to hear that, Billy was great fun and a dependable friend..

---------- Post added 23-01-2015 at 21:47 ----------

No cant remember billy standitch as ii new ben and billy more ./ I once got in a wrestling messing about friendly tousle with billy and thank god they pulled him off he nearly killed me ./ He loved it but ben was the dangerous one. Either of them would fight anybody. :hihi::

You must have been a brave lad to take Billy on, I never really knew Mick or Ben.

Thanks, but sad to hear that, Billy was great fun and a dependable friend..

---------- Post added 23-01-2015 at 21:47 ----------

You must have been a brave lad to take Billy on, I never really knew Mick or Ben.

NO he instigated it bit of fun for him .// bill and ben were both built a a like brick xxxx xxxxx mick was a lot slimmer and smaller not a frightner as such or fighter. :hihi::hihi: I once called bill an idiot but that was over the phone / kept out of his way for 6 months then .Bought him a pint when i saw him next.

Edited by spider1