Attercliffe 1953-60s

hi lake1 Yes do know the barretts jonny is older than me knocked about with his brother Malcom, new Polly, Kevin and think they had 2 sisters Sheila,and Carol i think Terry Morgan lived,bottom of our street brinsworth street i allso went to hunstmans gardens school

---------- Post added 24-03-2013 at 12:33 ----------

Petcharlie here,Raymondo could have possibly worked on your triumph who knows?The lads I remember were Bob Perkins,Steve Goddard who I believed lived on Don Road or possible Alfred Road and a lad called Alan Brookes who livid of Woodburn Road whos father raced pigeons.Does anybody know what became of any of them?

hi petcharlie you will have worked on my herald coupe it was mauve and white

had 2 engines in ,the first engine was knacked after 2weeksafter buying the car ha ha you learn from your mistakes,it was put right when i returned the car:hihi:

Petcharlie here,Raymondo could have possibly worked on your triumph who knows?The lads I remember were Bob Perkins,Steve Goddard who I believed lived on Don Road or possible Alfred Road and a lad called Alan Brookes who livid of Woodburn Road whos father raced pigeons.Does anybody know what became of any of them?

hello petcharlie steve goddard did live on alfred rd more or less opposite collinses scrap yard .all my cousins

hello raymondo1952 you mentioning zion lane did you happen to live near johnie barret or terry morgan used to play cards in terrys house

Did you know Violett and Albert Berry who had sons Stan and Mike who will be in their 70s now.

• 2 months later...

Teachers at C/County , Miss Denby, Mrs Featherstone, Ms Renshaw of the strange nose, Man Wild the beast of the cane, Miss's Carr and Middleton, Ms Deakin, also a guy who came over from Northern Ireland and had played for Glentoran.

Great shop for sweets before going to the Globe was Sam's, also loved the Bluebird liquorice and mint cracknel.

Anyone hear of Sheila Pashley, she had it a bit tough looking after her aged parents.

Archived