Bit Coin Prices

Morning Everyone :D

For those of you in the know for alternatives to the fiasco that is our current failing FIAT money system....

Bit Coins will be a familiar term.

Am wondering if anyone can explain why the price seems to have jumped from £7 per coin at the end of last year....to £17 last month....

I've looked today and their £31 each!!

:help:

Love As Always

Sol

:)

Morning Everyone :D

For those of you in the know for alternatives to the fiasco that is our current failing FIAT money system....

Bit Coins will be a familiar term.

Am wondering if anyone can explain why the price seems to have jumped from £7 per coin at the end of last year....to £17 last month....

I've looked today and their £31 each!!

:help:

Love As Always

Sol

:)

Go with gold, if I was selling something and you offered me bit coins or gold I would accept the gold.

Go with gold, if I was selling something and you offered me bit coins or gold I would accept the gold.

yes, me too mafya :)

bit coins are mainly for online transactions

and they're supposed to be quite stable cf FIAT, simply by way of having a limited supply

i'm guessing that the rocketing price must mean there's starting to be a huge demand or something!

yes, me too mafya :)

bit coins are mainly for online transactions

and they're supposed to be quite stable cf FIAT, simply by way of having a limited supply

i'm guessing that the rocketing price must mean there's starting to be a huge demand or something!

Gold isn't a fiat currency and that's been climbing recently as well... With an inelastic supply an increase in demand is always going to show an increase in price, that's basic economics.

Gold isn't a fiat currency and that's been climbing recently as well... With an inelastic supply an increase in demand is always going to show an increase in price, that's basic economics.

read my quote again obelix...

supposed to be quite stable cf FIAT, simply by way of having a limited supply

'cf' means 'in comparison to' FIAT

Archived