TV LICENCE why should people pay when paying for Sky?

Nothing will happen unless you sign what the Capita employee who masquerades as an employee of the bbc asks you to.

Dont sign anything, nothing can happen :)

Oh and sending therm a letter removing implied right of access helps loads too.

Yeah, writing a letter removing implied right of access will help them loads, as it confirms he's at it but seeking to avoid the consequences. So the people who get sent out know he's at it, and when they spot the Sky dish/wiring array they check with them to see if he's a subscriber...bingo, bullet proof evidence of law breaking without having to knock on the door.

They started this when I bought tv in asda and asda shared them my details. I wrote to them that I needed only for DVD and BR films. They seemed not to believe me and keep sending officers to my home. Of course I could not let them in but I had nothing to hide and each time showed that only DVD player is connected to tv.

Yeah, writing a letter removing implied right of access will help them loads, as it confirms he's at it but seeking to avoid the consequences. So the people who get sent out know he's at it, and when they spot the Sky dish/wiring array they check with them to see if he's a subscriber...bingo, bullet proof evidence of law breaking without having to knock on the door.

Makes no odds what youve got bolted to your wall.

Ive got milk in my fridge but i dont have a cow in the garden.

As for bullet proof evidence?

:hihi:

This makes no odds either,

No signy, no finey.

Simple as ;)

Yes, it's a tax. If you can afford Sky (£20 or more per month) you can afford the TV tax too.

ye but at least i watch sky, and its not a tv tax as itv and all the other channels pay for themselves through adverts so as it stands it's the government who can raise licenses or reduce them which makes bbc beholden to the gov.

Archived