New Asda at Mossway

Well I don't know how they work out it is Mosborough as it says on the Asda site.:confused:

The site is at Drakehouse, which has an S20 postcode. The areas in S20 are collectively known as Mosborough Townships (plus Beighton). Hackenthorpe is west of Moss Way.

asda have had planning permission for a petrol station turned down.

I know they recently had permission for one at Handsworth turned down for the umpteenth time. Is that possibly what you heard? I'm not saying your wrong, just a suggestion.

I know they recently had permission for one at Handsworth turned down for the umpteenth time. Is that possibly what you heard? I'm not saying your wrong, just a suggestion.

No, I mean the one which is being built at mossway.

I noticed today that demolition of Home Decor buildings is in progress (walls down on side facing retail park). Hopefully full steam ahead then. I shall have to invest in a shopping trolley :D and walk to Asda rather than drive to Sainsburys.

I noticed today that demolition of Home Decor buildings is in progress (walls down on side facing retail park). Hopefully full steam ahead then. I shall have to invest in a shopping trolley :D and walk to Asda rather than drive to Sainsburys.

The home decore building warehouse is now at woodhouse mill

Archived