Signed sheffield wednesday football value ?

I guessed the attendance for the sheffield wednesday vs Derby match and won a signed ball,it hasnt got all the squads signatures on it but has about 7 or 8,i was wondering if anyone has an idea how much this might be worth?

Now before we get in to any blue/red banter the reason i ask is even though i know its not worth much but the story in short is about 23 years ago i lost my sister to meningitis ever since then we (her family) have always given a donation to the meningitis trust with money we would have used on christmas and birthday presents for her so the thought any extra money this may raise we would put this too that donation as a little bit extra etc

if anyone knows who might be interested or might want to make me an offer on this please pm me

I won one in a raffle a few years ago ( multiple prize draw ) as a blade it was of no use to me,so i advertised it on ebay for 99p start and got no bidders, finished up giving to some kids on the street to kick about with.

I guessed the attendance for the sheffield wednesday vs Derby match and won a signed ball,it hasnt got all the squads signatures on it but has about 7 or 8,i was wondering if anyone has an idea how much this might be worth?

Now before we get in to any blue/red banter the reason i ask is even though i know its not worth much but the story in short is about 23 years ago i lost my sister to meningitis ever since then we (her family) have always given a donation to the meningitis trust with money we would have used on christmas and birthday presents for her so the thought any extra money this may raise we would put this too that donation as a little bit extra etc

if anyone knows who might be interested or might want to make me an offer on this please pm me

It could possibly fetch 100 to 200 to the right person, especially if going to such a good cause, sorry for your loss even though a long time ago we never forget

Pete

Is it a match ball ?, or a replica £5 shop ball? the number of signatures and famous signatures all adds up.

Sadly no matter who the club, if its low on signatures, no famous names a low profile match and not a used match ball . Its of no value.

But good luck with the fund raising.

It could possibly fetch 100 to 200 to the right person, especially if going to such a good cause, sorry for your loss even though a long time ago we never forget

Pete

Edit: Possibly as TAT says, but have you thought about doing a raffle for it, charge say £3.00 a ticket & even 50 sold gives you £150.00, just a thought.

Pete

No way is worth that much . I wish it was as its for charity but it really ain't that hard to get you own .

Buy a ball £5

Get to ground early as players arrive in car park get it signed job done , takes 2 hours tops and costs a fiver

Archived