Ottos Moroccan not impressed

Is ottos overrated we visited it recently I did not rate it the food just did not do it for us the salmon fish cakes were like frozen ones the pheasant was very tough no light in toilet no hot water large chip out of one of the plates the owner smoking outside came back and never washed his hands then started to touch plates not very good that ! but having said all this I was very busy maybe just not for me! any one else been

I've only been once - was a while back and went as a party of about ten. Had a great time. The meal was really good. Not sure how quick the service was as we were a group and had lots to catch up on. Also, we were entertained by one of the waiters who was also a table magician.

That's a shame- Otto's is my favourite restaurant! The lady mentioned in an earlier post is, I think, lovely and she does make a point of remembering returning customers which I find endearing. They have piano players in at the weekend, the food is amazing and the waiters very helpful. I do love Moroccan food so that probably helps in my rating this restaurant :) x

In my opinion its very average, as is the Mediterranean further down the road which is owned by the same guy. The average goes for the place, atmosphere, food and service.

The Mediterranean used to be one of my favourites until it started going down the hill a bit ,about 5 years ago.We went again just before Christmas , the service was a little slow,because it was so busy, but the food was fantastic.

Archived