Lewden springs barnsley

fatrap

Went last year bur didn't catch much, only been the once. Davegas is best one to ask - don't forget to take a trolley

---------- Post added 19-03-2013 at 20:22 ----------

BTW we're having two matches at Lindholme on 20th April and Lillies Dream charity match on 4th may (this one is fancy dress or pink outfit:hihi::hihi: -I've got my outfit and it's not pink is all I'm saying) - we still have spare places if you'd care to join us See link below:D

• 2 weeks later...

fished it a couple of years on the trot. It was full of ide.

I was the only angler going for the silvers (as everyone was going for carp) and won both matches with around 40lb fishing around 11m slowly coming up in the water spraying casters every minute or so.

Great fishing!

Usually start on deck with chop worm on hook but mix dead maggots with worm, plus dead maggot is a good change of hook bait, then all being well catch shallow on maggot after a couple of hours,

I love fishing at Lewden some of them Ide are massive. always have our silvers only matches here but on one of our matches I hooked and landed 9 carp, broke my heart having to put them back in and ended up coming 2nd in match lol.

Archived