Budget 2013. Your hope and fears

Yay, tax threshold goes up again! I think it is the best thing any government has ever done.

It's going up quite a bit from April this year too.

Sadly, my tired brain can't get my head around the increase. My maths says we get an extra about £1300 from next month that we don't pay tax on, so we get an extra £260 ish a year? Next year it'll be an extra £140 a year?

Not much, but every little helps as they say.

THe masses, who are breeding at the rate of over 800,000 a year, will find most of their children mallnourished in the next decade, as they struggle to cope with food, fuel and housing costs.

Hopefully the banks will offer intergenerational debts, so that future generations can work more easily for their masters. Poverty, pauperising the middle classes is the game, and with poor diets children's educational levels will drop, and why bother educating those going nowhere anyway?

No one believed the second dip into recession, most reject the third we are in, and the KIng wears such fancy clothes, looks so sophisticated, shame I see a bol**K naked git!

So how is it going to go? I suspect it'll go like most have gone before. Most of us will be worse off but it'll be dressed up a bit, making it seem balanced, when in fact, it won't be.

They are going to help young people to borrow more money to buy an house and dressed it up as a good thing, when in fact young people don't want to borrow more to buy an house, they want to buy the house whilst borrowing less money.

THe masses, who are breeding at the rate of over 800,000 a year, will find most of their children mallnourished in the next decade, as they struggle to cope with food, fuel and housing costs.

Hopefully the banks will offer intergenerational debts, so that future generations can work more easily for their masters. Poverty, pauperising the middle classes is the game, and with poor diets children's educational levels will drop, and why bother educating those going nowhere anyway?

No one believed the second dip into recession, most reject the third we are in, and the KIng wears such fancy clothes, looks so sophisticated, shame I see a bol**K naked git!

Step away from the cannabis.

Archived