Personal space invasion .. are there rules?

, just one thing Alco put imperial measurements in please for us older folk :hihi:

I was about to make the same request. Ive spent the last five minutes with Google ,frantically trying to convert those foreign measurements Alco` gave back into English feet and inch`s.

Perhaps he wanted to be closely associated (rub shoulders) with a famous person?

Don't think he was famous ... how many famous people do you get dragging a tartan shopping basket (with wheels) around in Hillsborough? ...

... unless it was Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham-Carter (the Mrs) in old peoples make-up doing a new film? ... yeah, come to think of it ...

---------- Post added 20-03-2013 at 21:41 ----------

Or a Quick stamp on their foot or elbow to the ribs would also do the job.

How on earth can you stamp on someone's elbow? :huh::) Oops ... ignore that ... just read your post correctly!

Should have started sneezing. Facing away from him at first, but slowly increasing in intensity, until you're violently sneezing in his face, all the time apologising and being friendly, "oh, I am sorry, I have flu, you don't suppose it's contagious, do you?"

I meant you!

Don't be daft ... I've never Been in 'Pirates of the Caribbean'!

This threads going a bit off course now ... what's Johnny Depp got to do with the 52 bus stop at Hillsborough Barracks and personal space? See how easily I get distracted! :roll:

This threads going a bit off course now ... what's Johnny Depp got to do with the 52 bus stop at Hillsborough Barracks and personal space? See how easily I get distracted! :roll:

It's still avoided the "I'm bored" section.

Congrats !:)

I don't know, but I think Sean Connery has a tartan shopping trolley.

It's still avoided the "I'm bored" section.

Congrats !:)

It is actually a serious question! It really got on my wick and had to ask if there was some kind of etiquette whilst queueing at a bus stop on here. There's already been at least one serious reply (although we're on page 2 now) from Mr. M which I found interesting.

I just think that when I write anything on here, people automatically think I'm joking ... not the case at all. I find the space invading subject quite fascinating.

Archived