Personal space invasion .. are there rules?

Was it parky out at the time of the incident? If so, maybe the old chap was looking for a bit of extra warmth?

Or another possibility is that you have misidentified what you thought was his lady companion. Maybe she was space invading him, therefore frightening the old man and forcing him closer to you for safety. Suddenly, the space invader becomes the space invadee....possibly?

Was it parky out at the time of the incident? If so, maybe the old chap was looking for a bit of extra warmth?

Or another possibility is that you have misidentified what you thought was his lady companion. Maybe she was space invading him, therefore frightening the old man and forcing him closer to you for safety. Suddenly, the space invader becomes the space invadee....possibly?

A slight flight of fancy there Mr. 123, if you don't mind me saying.

I don't want to enter into some deep philosophical conversation about Sardine Mans personal problems either ... as long as he has them at least four feet away (nods head to Imperialism :cool:) if he's there at the bus terminus when I travel to Hillsborough and back again to Crookes next week.

If you see Police frogmen dredging the river Don (watched on by the Hillsborough Tree Penguins), and a Tartan shopping trolley bobbing its merry little way down stream in the far distance, it would be pretty fair to assume he's been up to his old tricks again! ;)

A slight flight of fancy there Mr. 123, if you don't mind me saying.

I don't want to enter into some deep philosophical conversation about Sardine Mans personal problems either ... as long as he has them at least four feet away (nods head to Imperialism :cool:) if he's there at the bus terminus when I travel to Hillsborough and back again to Crookes next week.

If you see Police frogmen dredging the river Don (watched on by the Hillsborough Tree Penguins), and a Tartan shopping trolley bobbing its merry little way down stream in the far distance, it would be pretty fair to assume he's been up to his old tricks again! ;)

What a bunch of thugs that lot are!~~ P M S L!!! :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

What a bunch of thugs that lot are!~~ P M S L!!! :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I may be doing an 'In depth' report on the Hillsborough tree penguins in the near future ... once the blister on my drawing fingertip recovers sufficiently. Sadly, I can't take photos of them due to their propensity for hiding a lot. :)

Archived