What do you like to wear?

For me it depends what I'm doing..

If I'm just lounging around the house I wear a onesy - I've got a few different ones, a lion, a monkey and a stag. Depends what mood I'm in as to which one I choose.

If I'm just pottering around locally I like to wear something comfy. I like brown corduroy trousers, with a checked shirt and a green button up cardigan and flat brown shoes.

If I'm going out on the pull I like to make a bit of an effort. I wear tight crimplene trousers, pointed shoes, white socks, heavily patterned purple and pink polyester shirt and I drape a pale primrose yellow V-neck sweater over my shoulders (even though I've no intention of putting it on) because it looks dead cool. Sometime I wear a silk cravat as well.

For business though it HAS to be a suit. I wear a brown suit or a beige one, with a green shirt and red tie and I like to put a V-neck sweater on under the jacket just to finish it off. Not the yellow one! :rolleyes: Come on! Do you think I've got no taste at all? No, I normally choose grey cardigan for business - BHS do some nice ones.

I've not worn jeans since I was about 15 years old. It was the fashion back then to buy a pair of "shrink to fit" Levi's or Wranglers. The idea was you bought them as tight as possible - and then when you got home, you got in the bath with them on to shrink them some more! :gag: My mam says this is probably why I've never had any children.

If I'm just lounging around the house I wear a onesy - I've got a few different ones, a lion, a monkey and a stag. Depends what mood I'm in as to which one I choose.

If I'm just pottering around locally I like to wear something comfy. I like brown corduroy trousers, with a checked shirt and a green button up cardigan and flat brown shoes.

If I'm going out on the pull I like to make a bit of an effort. I wear tight crimplene trousers, pointed shoes, white socks, heavily patterned purple and pink polyester shirt and I drape a pale primrose yellow V-neck sweater over my shoulders (even though I've no intention of putting it on) because it looks dead cool. Sometime I wear a silk cravat as well.

For business though it HAS to be a suit. I wear a brown suit or a beige one, with a green shirt and red tie and I like to put a V-neck sweater on under the jacket just to finish it off. Not the yellow one! :rolleyes: Come on! Do you think I've got no taste at all? No, I normally choose grey cardigan for business - BHS do some nice ones.

I've not worn jeans since I was about 15 years old. It was the fashion back then to buy a pair of "shrink to fit" Levi's or Wranglers. The idea was you bought them as tight as possible - and then when you got home, you got in the bath with them on to shrink them some more! :gag: My mam says this is probably why I've never had any children.

Do you have much success on the pull.:)

Do you have much success on the pull.:)

you bet I do pal!:thumbsup:

I've chatted up about 10 ladies in the last week alone! I left them all with my business card and I'm sure they'll phone me - I think they're a bit busy at the moment but I'm expecting them to call anytime really.

One girl paid me a right compliment - she said she'd love to come out with me but she couldn't because she'd got a poorly goldfish - but she gave me the number of her mate to ring. I think there's some problem with her phone though because I just hear this laughing when she answers and then it goes dead.

I think what it is, is that people like me for me cardigans. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm dead handsome and that, but sometimes you know, looks aren't enough. My mam used to tell me that "good clothes maketh the man" so that's why I make a special effort.

Going to a wedding reception on Saturday night. They are usually good places to pull. Mind you, I'll have to go straight from work 'cos I won't have time to get changed, but I think my Kwik-Fit overalls should be fine for that. I hope I don't forget to take my cycle-clips off first though like I did last time! I must have looked a right burke!:hihi:

you bet I do pal!:thumbsup:

I've chatted up about 10 ladies in the last week alone! I left them all with my business card and I'm sure they'll phone me - I think they're a bit busy at the moment but I'm expecting them to call anytime really.

One girl paid me a right compliment - she said she'd love to come out with me but she couldn't because she'd got a poorly goldfish - but she gave me the number of her mate to ring. I think there's some problem with her phone though because I just hear this laughing when she answers and then it goes dead.

I think what it is, is that people like me for me cardigans. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm dead handsome and that, but sometimes you know, looks aren't enough. My mam used to tell me that "good clothes maketh the man" so that's why I make a special effort.

Going to a wedding reception on Saturday night. They are usually good places to pull. Mind you, I'll have to go straight from work 'cos I won't have time to get changed, but I think my Kwik-Fit overalls should be fine for that. I hope I don't forget to take my cycle-clips off first though like I did last time! I must have looked a right burke!:hihi:

Good man:thumbsup: Even though you are a blade,you are my new hero.:hihi:

Got to admit, this made me chuckle; do you wear a bath plug on a chain round your neck, to top the outfits off. :hihi:

I do like a nice onesie.

They remind me of my YTS days when I had to wear 'flourgraders suits' the fetching kind with chest pockets that were never intentioned for people with boobs.

After seeing the visual delight of me, without make-up and unbrushed hair, wearing an attractive zebra onesie our temporary postie asked me if I was one of those furries.

Now I thought he had caught sight of my Tom Selick tribute tash growing back but the kid told me there are people who go all out and dress, act and live as teddies or animals.

Obviously I googled it and indeed people do.

Who knew!

Got to admit, this made me chuckle; do you wear a bath plug on a chain round your neck, to top the outfits off. :hihi:

don't be ridiculous!:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 20-03-2013 at 18:40 ----------

yeeee, that would be cool:)

Hello Emma Darling,

I see you're the kind of person that appreciates a well dressed man. All the other blokes on here will be dead jealous now that you've given me the come-on.

It's a pity you're in London or I'd pop round on me tandem and take you out for a drink.

I like doing jig-saws - what's your hobby?

---------- Post added 20-03-2013 at 18:42 ----------

I do like a nice onesie.

They remind me of my YTS days when I had to wear 'flourgraders suits' the fetching kind with chest pockets that were never intentioned for people with boobs.

After seeing the visual delight of me, without make-up and unbrushed hair, wearing an attractive zebra onesie our temporary postie asked me if I was one of those furries.

Now I thought he had caught sight of my Tom Selick tribute tash growing back but the kid told me there are people who go all out and dress, act and live as teddies or animals.

Obviously I googled it and indeed people do.

Who knew!

I don't! :rant: In fact...

oh just hang on a minute - there's David Attenborough at my door, I wonder what he wants this time? :o

Archived