What do you like to wear?

If I'm going out on the pull I like to make a bit of an effort. I wear tight crimplene trousers, pointed shoes, white socks, heavily patterned purple and pink polyester shirt and I drape a pale primrose yellow V-neck sweater over my shoulders (even though I've no intention of putting it on) because it looks dead cool. Sometime I wear a silk cravat as well.

Nah sorry Derby, NOBODY has that lack of clothes sense fella

What do I like to wear?

Erm well obviously I wear what is fashionable and IN season!

Because if you're wearing last season, then you're wearing LAST SEASON!

Who the hell is going to take you seriously wearing something from LAST SEASON!

Honestly!

OK Fellas...

you've seen the response from Emma above. I bet most of you would take that as a 'no' eh? Not me! To me that's a positive sign that she's interested!:love: Let me show you how it's done. Just watch this...

---------- Post added 20-03-2013 at 20:17 ----------

haha,

no, thank you MR. cowboy :loopy:

Hello again Emma,

I'm reading the signals baby!

So you want me to try a little harder eh?

Right then,

I will bring you a bottle of Avon Moonwind talc. There might be a bit out of it cos it's my mum's, but it smells really nice.

I have also got a Spirograph and an Etch-a-Sketch. You can baggies first go on them if you like

I've even got some plaster scene. It's the real thing! Not Play-do. (I used to have Play-do but I ate it cos it smellt so nice).

I got the hint about "Cowboy". ;) I'm prepared to ditch the cardigan and put my leather chaps on - and a proper Cowboy hat. (To be honest it's a "Kiss me quick" hat that I got from Ingoldmells, but it looks like a Cowboy hat).

And - I will bring my Des O' Connor Christmas special album (on vinyl) with me.

Tempted? I bet you are...

Don't resist any further - you know it makes sense!

DT

btw - you can call me 'Duncan' if you like

(It isn't my name, but you can call me Duncan).

I wear the same things for most occasions (except funerals) until they fall apart. Then I replace them and wear them till they fall apart. And so on. The trick is not to buy cheap stuff. I replace my outfits every year or so.

OK Fellas...

you've seen the response from Emma above. I bet most of you would take that as a 'no' eh? Not me! To me that's a positive sign that she's interested!:love: Let me show you how it's done. Just watch this...

---------- Post added 20-03-2013 at 20:17 ----------

Hello again Emma,

I'm reading the signals baby!

So you want me to try a little harder eh?

Right then,

I will bring you a bottle of Avon Moonwind talc. There might be a bit out of it cos it's my mum's, but it smells really nice.

I have also got a Spirograph and an Etch-a-Sketch. You can baggies first go on them if you like

I've even got some plaster scene. It's the real thing! Not Play-do. (I used to have Play-do but I ate it cos it smellt so nice).

I got the hint about "Cowboy". ;) I'm prepared to ditch the cardigan and put my leather chaps on - and a proper Cowboy hat. (To be honest it's a "Kiss me quick" hat that I got from Ingoldmells, but it looks like a Cowboy hat).

And - I will bring my Des O' Connor Christmas special album (on vinyl) with me.

Tempted? I bet you are...

Don't resist any further - you know it makes sense!

DT

btw - you can call me 'Duncan' if you like

(It isn't my name, but you can call me Duncan).

PMSL, what on earth have you been taking? :D

Archived