What do you like to wear?

Trail shoes or walking boots, Gore-tex, eVent or Paramo jacket, Montane Terra's (single colour) or Bergy Deluge trowsers, shorts in summer, I'm like a walking outdoors advert. :hihi:

I rarely wear jeans or other "normal" clothes, stand out pretty well in a crowd i do. :D

always...

merino wool base layer (150 weight is enough for me). everyday. a merino sweater or zip top over if i go out.

if hiking... a polartec 200 for mid and a pac-lite gore-tex shell. 1st thing to go is the mid-layer.

for cycling...always a base layer...and either a "showers pass" shell or an "arcteryx" shell. depending on temp. in summer, when warm, just a jersey.

---------- Post added 21-03-2013 at 01:45 ----------

my shoes ... always my gore-tex ones. they are comfortable.

OK Fellas...

you've seen the response from Emma above. I bet most of you would take that as a 'no' eh? Not me! To me that's a positive sign that she's interested!:love: Let me show you how it's done. Just watch this...

---------- Post added 20-03-2013 at 20:17 ----------

Hello again Emma,

I'm reading the signals baby!

So you want me to try a little harder eh?

Right then,

I will bring you a bottle of Avon Moonwind talc. There might be a bit out of it cos it's my mum's, but it smells really nice.

I have also got a Spirograph and an Etch-a-Sketch. You can baggies first go on them if you like

I've even got some plaster scene. It's the real thing! Not Play-do. (I used to have Play-do but I ate it cos it smellt so nice).

I got the hint about "Cowboy". ;) I'm prepared to ditch the cardigan and put my leather chaps on - and a proper Cowboy hat. (To be honest it's a "Kiss me quick" hat that I got from Ingoldmells, but it looks like a Cowboy hat).

And - I will bring my Des O' Connor Christmas special album (on vinyl) with me.

Tempted? I bet you are...

Don't resist any further - you know it makes sense!

DT

btw - you can call me 'Duncan' if you like

(It isn't my name, but you can call me Duncan).

Hello "Duncan" don't know about Emma but you're floating my boat, you silver tongued beggar you :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived