What 'stuff' do you do?

sprinted and hillclimbed my car until last year. Green Laning in Landie, crown green bowls, Dronfield Footpaths association, CAMRA, walking the Malverns this weekend. would like a 6 day week with 4 day weekends. Oh, and work!

I spend most my time working, either from home or office. When I am not working it's my children, the girlfriend, music and following the Blades up and down the country.

I also like to play football when I get the chance and love driving as well, when the roads are quiet.

I used to enjoy ice skating with my children but I am unable now to do stuff like that now. But I do swim, and walk when I have good days.

I don't watch much tv but I love to have the radio on, I have Radio 2 on for most of the day. I love to read, I like books very much and have a massive collection, a kindle will never replace books for me.

I enjoy doing puzzles, writing letters and emails to my friends. Spending time with my grand children - we have 13 of them. I love to cook and bake and do so every day.

I like going out to the pretty villages and countryside around Sheffield, and visiting the coast, especially the East Coast.

I also do some craft work knitting, sewing and crochet. My nanna taught me to knit and she was taught my her husband. I never met my Grandad but he was a soldier and he used to knit beautiful items, when we were young and still had eiderdowns and blankets two of them were knitted by him and were beautiful.

I have done all the things I dreamt of doing when I was younger, I have wrestled, been all over as a musician, met many interesting people from around the world and been in the very fortunate position to be able to pass on my skills to others.

My life now revolves around religious studies/practice and the work that involves, having a loving family to lavish attention on and writing the occasional song for whatever commercial benefit it might glean. Classic FM, drinking tea and having the occasional flurry on a bass guitar are my guilty pleasures, and I can genuinly say I am happier at this moment than I have ever been :)

Cycling, walking, running, going away in my campervan.

Cooking, drinking beer, eating out.

Listening to music and Radio 4, going to concerts, theatre and the opera.

Watching football.

Not watching TV.

Wish this bloody chest infection would go so I could get back to a normal life.

Archived