Anyone on here go to Ecclesfield Comprehensive School?

beamer

I`m at ecco now in my last year my dad and uncle both went to ecco too. Its funny to read that some teaches that have met you are teaching me.

Mr knibbs left a in my 3rd year

Mr Warhurst is a drama teacher

miss Sobienski is my RE teacher

Ms Pitt was my dads teacher and still teaches english

Ms Hutton teaches P.e

Mr Howeth was my english teacher before he retired

Mr Morris was one of the best woodwork teachers tought me and my dad

There are a lot of teacher that have been there a while.

My dads name was Dean Crookes and his brother was called Steven you might have known them.

Hi Miss_Raven

How old are your dad & uncle.Although the names don't ring a bell to me.

erm my dad is 39 and my uncle would have been 35 but he died about 5 years ago :confused:

I dont think i knew your dad,he's slightly older than me.

I'm very sorry to hear about your uncle,i possibly could have known him,he is around my age.but im better with faces than names.

If only Viking. I can't remember the french masters name but his gown used to billow out as he marched round the quad'. He used to frighten me to death. He looked to me like some vampiric being swishing his cane as he strode. I was never punished by him and I can't remember him ever using it on a pupil but the very sight of him and the way he used to thrash it down on his desk for emphasis was terrifying. On the other hand the Headmaster (Mr Harrison I think) wore his gown but always looked bevevolent.

If only Viking. I can't remember the french masters name but his gown used to billow out as he marched round the quad'. He used to frighten me to death. He looked to me like some vampiric being swishing his cane as he strode. I was never punished by him and I can't remember him ever using it on a pupil but the very sight of him and the way he used to thrash it down on his desk for emphasis was terrifying. On the other hand the Headmaster (Mr Harrison I think) wore his gown but always looked bevevolent.

I got the Cane for just knocking a chair over by accident in a rush to get in the queue for dinner. PS I used to live here when it was just a field.:hihi:

I was always in trouble for not wearing the school uniform. We were very poor and just couldn't afford one. Mr Harrison was very understanding and used to give me used clothes. My biggest embarrasment was having to wear my stepfathers shirt dyed red (Churchill house I think) for rugby. It rained heavily and all the red dye came out. Terrible times.