Anyone on here go to Ecclesfield Comprehensive School?

beamer

• 1 month later...

I went there.Left around 78 I think.

I remember Mr Glen, and your right he was a sadistic c**t.He also used to perv over us teenage girls, often coming into the changing rooms when we were having enforced showers.If girls were queing up to go in a classroom or whatever, he'd try to embarass lads by making them drop on the spot and do loads of press ups.

Can remember Miss Wood too, having to do PE , scottish country dancing in our knickers, it's bloody shameful when you're 13 or 14, I'm sure they'd be hauled before a judge for less nowadays!

I remember when the bell used to go at the end of the day, there was such a horrible crush to get on the buses home!

• 2 weeks later...

went to ecclesfield between 72-77,thing i remember most is when the girls went on strike in about 73/74 because of comments by the head of girls,

It made the headlines of The Star that evening, very funny:hihi::hihi:

anyone else remember this?

went to ecclesfield between 72-77,thing i remember most is when the girls went on strike in about 73/74 because of comments by the head of girls,

It made the headlines of The Star that evening, very funny:hihi::hihi:

anyone else remember this?

Oh yeah, I remember that, I think 'Miss Wood' was the culprit if I remember rightly.She was forced to apologise before anyone went back to school!!:hihi:

• 1 month later...

I can remember Sir Cliff Richard paying a visit to school in '73, he came to play to the christian union in the Lady Mabel Hall, we were all stood outside trying to get a glimpse of him. I can vaguley remember him in an afghan coat with his guitar.

I joined the christian unoin after that, just incase he came back again, he never did though :(