Sheer rudeness!

Alot of the places have had more than one bathroom, one for £390 PCM had 3 toilets / bathrooms. Just don't know what the people are like. Wouldn't be so bad if it was easy to make new friends but I'm at that awkward age lol

Don't forget the main positive about renting, you can move around if you don't like somewhere. Maybe the glass is half full not empty. You're now free and single, time for a new beginning. Got to be honest, if I was going to rent a room or even a house or flat, I'd genuinely only consider s1, parts of s7, parts of s8, parts of s10 & 11, parts of s17 and at a push maybe s6 if the house was amazing.

Don't forget the main positive about renting, you can move around if you don't like somewhere. Maybe the glass is half full not empty. You're now free and single, time for a new beginning. Got to be honest, if I was going to rent a room or even a house or flat, I'd genuinely only consider s1, parts of s7, parts of s8, parts of s10 & 11, parts of s17 and at a push maybe s6 if the house was amazing.

What about Norfolk Park in S2?And S9 is good in parts round the Parkway?

Are these rents for real? Have to say I'm shocked. 500 quid for a room?

If ever an example was needed of how broken the housing market is then look no further. I feel sorry for young people these days.

Are these rents for real? Have to say I'm shocked. 500 quid for a room?

If ever an example was needed of how broken the housing market is then look no further. I feel sorry for young people these days.

That's for something really nice in a lovely road / area, remember it includes bills. Where are you going to buy a house or rent a house in a lovely area with everything you could want for £500. Nowhere, that's where.

That's for something really nice in a lovely road / area, remember it includes bills. Where are you going to buy a house or rent a house in a lovely area with everything you could want for £500. Nowhere, that's where.

I don't doubt it. Comparing to my own 200 quid a month mortgage on a substantial house in a nice area. I was lucky to buy my first house over 20 years ago when I was still in my 20s. Young people don't have that chance now and that is why I feel sorry for them.

500 for a room in Sheffield. Seriously I can't get over it. It's wrong.

I don't doubt it. Comparing to my own 200 quid a month mortgage on a substantial house in a nice area. I was lucky to buy my first house over 20 years ago when I was still in my 20s. Young people don't have that chance now and that is why I feel sorry for them.

500 for a room in Sheffield. Seriously I can't get over it. It's wrong.

My mortgage is roughly £500. In the nicest bit of town that you could wish for.

That's for a whole house. Not just a room.

Sooner, or later, something has to give.

Archived