Bizarre Behaviours

Going way back ... I one attempted to remove a petrol tank from a Citroen 2CV chassis with an oxy-acetyline torch. I figured out it'd be safe so long as the filler cap was on.

In hindsight, I think why it caused such a big explosion ... didn't half make me jump!

The Fire Brigade weren't well impressed when they came out to put out the fire, which by this time had set the roof of my mates parents garage on fire, as well as the tyres of aforesaid parents new Range Rover, which in turn was doing a sterling job in protecting the Silver Shadow's paintwork from unwanted peeling.

The bizzare bit was that everyone (apart from the Firemen) had a right good laugh about it! :)

Going way back ... I one attempted to remove a petrol tank from a Citroen 2CV chassis with an oxy-acetyline torch. I figured out it'd be safe so long as the filler cap was on.

In hindsight, I think why it caused such a big explosion ... didn't half make me jump!

The Fire Brigade weren't well impressed when they came out to put out the fire, which by this time had set the roof of my mates parents garage on fire, as well as the tyres of aforesaid parents new Range Rover, which in turn was doing a sterling job in protecting the Silver Shadow's paintwork from unwanted peeling.

The bizzare bit was that everyone (apart from the Firemen) had a right good laugh about it! :)

Come on, did that really happen?

As there is no diagram, it didn't happen I reckon.

Archived