Bizarre Behaviours

I'm afraid Alco,my old chum,your post appears to me to be one word too long.A more cynical chap than myself may feel that the inclusion of the word"though"at the end of your post would serve to question the validity of the claims in the first part of your post.

I'm sure a sketch would serve to quash this doubt before it can gather support.As we all know,in this day and age of electroic this and photo shop that photographs are no longer the valid proof that they once were.However, a sketch on the other hand provides incontrovertable proof of a situation.I personally have seen paintings and sketches of aliens,god,yetis,trolls,all manner of the weird and wonderful.Answer me this.If people hadn't seen them how did they know what they looked like in order to draw them?

I rest my case.

I totally agree with you there Mr.Teeth. Drawings are much more accurate ... you can't photoshop a drawing for starters. That's why they have people do drawings of what goes on in court hearings. (look at the detail in that drawing! Much more accurate than even the most expensive Hasselblad!)

It's only due to the invention of photography that people have started using cameras ... before that they (cameras) were pretty useless and just used for ornamentation.

I find the most accurate drawings are done with pencils.

I totally agree with you there Mr.Teeth. Drawings are much more accurate ... you can't photoshop a drawing for starters. That's why they have people do drawings of what goes on in court hearings. (look at the detail in that drawing! Much more accurate than even the most expensive Hasselblad!)

It's only due to the invention of photography that people have started using cameras ... before that they (cameras) were pretty useless and just used for ornamentation.

I find the most accurate drawings are done with pencils.

It is indeed a very good thing that pencils(and paper)were invented before photography otherwise how would we know what dinosaurs and cavemen looked like.

My great great grate Grandfather owned a camera.He took the top off it and used it to keep his pencils in.

I'm going to have to leave it now otherwise we all know where this very worthy thread will end up!

It is indeed a very good thing that pencils(and paper)were invented before photography otherwise how would we know what dinosaurs and cavemen looked like.

My great great grate Grandfather owned a camera.He took the top off it and used it to keep his pencils in.

I'm going to have to leave it now otherwise we all know where this very worthy thread will end up!

I shall follow suit Mr. Teeth ... I'm finding this thread most wholesome and agreeable to my constitution. It would be most troublesome to find it re-arranged to the place where no-one goes.

Way back,we once walked across a large frozen pond and found a sledge hammer on the other side,next to the train tracks.In the middle of the pond was a dead gull,about 6 inches under the ice.I started to hit the ice with the sledge hammer,full blows,to get to the Gull,hole after hole...........several holes later, it went through the ice again and slipped out of my hands and sank to the bottom,luckily.I shake my head, if i ever think of it.

---------- Post added 22-03-2013 at 14:39 ----------

How would we know anyway, they where well extinct before man existed.

Way back,we once walked across a large frozen pond and found a sledge hammer on the other side,next to the train tracks.In the middle of the pond was a dead gull,about 6 inches under the ice.I started to hit the ice with the sledge hammer,full blows,to get to the Gull,hole after hole...........several holes later, it went through the ice again and slipped out of my hands and sank to the bottom,luckily.I shake my head, if i ever think of it.

---------- Post added 22-03-2013 at 14:39 ----------

How would we know anyway, they where well extinct before man existed.

Cavemen were extinct before man existed? Are you sure?

Someone must have been around in order to sketch the dinosaurs.Perhaps it could have been the aliens that I have seen in other sketches.

Cavemen were extinct before man existed? Are you sure?

Someone must have been around in order to sketch the dinosaurs.Perhaps it could have been the aliens that I have seen in other sketches.

I didnt say cavemen where extinct before man existed.I did mean that man was not around when the dinosaurs where.

Dinosaurs where extinct 65-66 million years ago.The Homo genus only started using toolls 2.5 million years ago and modern humans only evolved a mere 250,000-300,000 years ago.

I didnt say cavemen where extinct before man existed.I did mean that man was not around when the dinosaurs where.

Dinosaurs where extinct 65-66 million years ago.The Homo genus only started using toolls 2.5 million years ago and modern humans only evolved a mere 250,000-300,000 years ago.

Pppfffttt. You don't know what you are talking about.

See here for a rigorous rebuttal of your claim.

Going way back or things that have happened recently.

What things have you done which is beyond logical reasoning or just plain old dumb!

Leaving my phone at home charging when I was convinced I had taken it out with me and then going into a mortal panic when I could not find it in my carry-pouch, and having to email friends to look for it...

Archived