Can People afford to use cleaners these days

New to this forum, didn't know we have so many trolls that have no constructive things to say , so puck on spelling mistakes , have fun no feeding idiots with nothing better to do

You were insulting cleaners saying they were uneducated, don't give out what you can't take.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out, seriously I just had them cleaned.

New to this forum, didn't know we have so many trolls that have no constructive things to say , so puck on spelling mistakes , have fun no feeding idiots with nothing better to do

If you hadn't suggested that cleaners are less educated than you, its fairly likely no-one would have commented on the content of your post, which wasn't exactly constructive.

Having a cleaning job suits lots of people, and for some its likely to be a fill in that fits in with studying or family commitments, not a reflection on their lack of education. I'd have welcomed having a cleaner when I was working full time. DS and d-i-l work hard, and have children and a fairly large house. They use a cleaning company once a week and it works for them.

Im a single parent, I have 2 jobs, one of them as a cleaner. Im not particularly happy at being called 'less educated' than someone that can't string a sentence together, so if that makes me a troll, then Im very sorry.

I rather pay some less educated person £7 an hour to do all the jobs i cant be brother to do, why normal person can enjoy ironing or vacum cleaning

أدفع بدلا شخص الأقل تعليما 7 £ ساعة للقيام بكل الوظائف أنا غير قادر على أن يكون أخي أن تفعل، لماذا شخص عادي يمكن أن يتمتع الكي أو التنظيف فراغ

Translated and back again. Still don't get it.

I offer an ironing service and I iron for familes and single people. And i have a degree! So im far from illiterate. Does it really matter who or why people use domestic services? Its only like any other service, for eg using gardening services, or wheelie bin cleaning. service or even home shopping !. If people pay for these services, tthey can obviously budget for them.plus it keeps domestic service people off benefits, that cant be a bad thing can it?

Archived