C4 News tonight and Conservative Hypocrisy

I've worked with the public sector for a number of years and the amount of waste is simply shocking.

NHS refreshes PCs and printers every couple of years, gives the old equipment away for a pittance or nothing, for a third party private company to sell them for a profit.

I've worked with the public sector for a number of years and the amount of waste is simply shocking.

NHS refreshes PCs and printers every couple of years, gives the old equipment away for a pittance or nothing, for a third party private company to sell them for a profit.

Where I work we have around 50+ computers/tablets, they get replaced when they can no longer be repaired or when they need to be upgraded. The same goes with printers

Don't forget that the government has gradually forced everyone to have a bank account in order to function.

Now that they have nearly abolished any purely cash payments, the banks have started to try charging for current accounts.

I always thought you could have a building society account instead. Did you miss that one?

---------- Post added 22-03-2013 at 14:49 ----------

Many a private sector company gets by using just such electronics that has been discarded by the public sector wasterels.

The moment we bailed the banks and offered £85k security on accounts those bonuses went out of the window.

The banksters have a choice, they either believe in capitalism and as such they would likely be jobless now, or they have their bonuses removed because we bailed them.

You cant have it all ways.

But Richie can!

He was the head of the investment arm of Barclays during the LIBOR scandal. You may recall that 25 people were moved from Barclays as a consequence of the fraud, those 25 people worked directly under Rich. According to the Times he also tried to have his name hidden from the public

However if in anyone who has an account with Barclays are concerned about their morals, Antony Jenkins the new cheif executive of the bank:

"said that he wants Barclays to be a ‘values driven bank’ in which all activities are suffused with principles of, ‘Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship,’ [:gag:] and are based upon the notion of, ‘Helping people achieve their ambitions in the right way.’ The Sunday Times reported recently that every investment banker at Barclays is being compelled to attend a three-hour training programme on what that way is".

Richie will be in good company though, Jenkins was head of the retail arm when PPI was being mis-sold!

No-one working in the public sector is 'living hand to mouth'. Private sector workers are the ones who are struggling, and even they aren't 'living hand to mouth'.

Oh i feel really sorry for those downtrodden bankers wondering where the next meal is coming from whilst those fat cat public sector workers splash out on champers with their pay capped by the same government who claims it cannot cap what people earn

---------- Post added 23-03-2013 at 07:05 ----------

The moment we bailed the banks and offered £85k security on accounts those bonuses went out of the window.

The banksters have a choice, they either believe in capitalism and as such they would likely be jobless now, or they have their bonuses removed because we bailed them.

You cant have it all ways.

it seems you can when you have millionaires in charge of the government

Oh i feel really sorry for those downtrodden bankers wondering where the next meal is coming from whilst those fat cat public sector workers splash out on champers with their pay capped by the same government who claims it cannot cap what people earn

---------- Post added 23-03-2013 at 07:05 ----------

it seems you can when you have millionaires in charge of the government

Here's an odd fact, most of the private sector are not bankers.

Archived