C4 News tonight and Conservative Hypocrisy

What a stupid comment!

Public sector salaries are better than private sector

"Overall, pay is higher in the public sector. The 2011 Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings figures - which we extracted separately from here - show a gross median salary of £28,802 in the public sector in 2011, compared to £25,000 (we use the median rather than the mean average because it's more representative).

And over time, public sector salaries have stayed ahead of the private sector,"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2012/mar/27/public-private-sector-pay

So if public sector workers are living from hand to mouth it's God help us in the private bit..

I wonder just how much more it will take for people like Happ Hazard to see the light?

How much is he willing to have taken out of his savings bank account to give to the government before he thinks that, yes, it's maybe just a little bit unfair...?

I'm not willing to have any money taken out of my bank account to give to the government.

Good to hear it, yet your posts seem to offer little in the way of empathy with the Cypriots. These are the people we are 'all in it together' with, not the banks or lousy governments that you seem to defend.

Good to hear it, yet your posts seem to offer little in the way of empathy with the Cypriots. These are the people we are 'all in it together' with, not the banks or lousy governments that you seem to defend.

Never thought I'd see you offering sympathy to people with over 85k in the bank Anna..and all those profiteering businesses too :confused:

Public sector salaries are better than private sector

"Overall, pay is higher in the public sector. The 2011 Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings figures - which we extracted separately from here - show a gross median salary of £28,802 in the public sector in 2011, compared to £25,000 (we use the median rather than the mean average because it's more representative).

And over time, public sector salaries have stayed ahead of the private sector,"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2012/mar/27/public-private-sector-pay

So if public sector workers are living from hand to mouth it's God help us in the private bit..

Theres people on minimum wage in the public sector you know!

I;m not sure what your point is..can you be a bit clearer?

My first post on this thread was a reply and quote to post #2. Whereby someone said 'no-one' who works in the public sector lives hand to mouth, later described as the breadline. I was disagreeing as i know a lot of people who work in the public sector who get paid minimum wage the same as minimum wage in the private sector, therefore struggle the same. Too families out of the many i know for example, both adults work, one in private sector, one in the public, both living equally on bare minimum, both on minimum wage. Hence my reply "what a stupid comment".

You quoted my response to him and spoke to me. So i replied to you. Not sure why there is confusion.

Archived