What music makes you emotional?

The soundtrack to Schindler's List gets me it is just so sad and haunting, if you close your eyes whilst listening to it you can see the horror that went on through your imagination. :);)

Have a look on You Tube the music is on there.

A lot of music makes me feel emotional,it would take ages to produce a list,but there was one song that had that affect a couple of weeks ago.I hadn't heard it before,it came on in the background of an emotional scene i was watching in a drama,so i added it to my music list.

This is it>>

Nimrod from Elgar's Enigma Variations. It reminds me of my late father, its power and majesty.

And yet it reminds me of his passing: there's a sudden drop in the melody with cellos and basses plummeting down - that through the stomach feeling echoed my own fear that my father was about to die - which is then replaced by a serene calmness, the sound of peace in death itself.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

The sound of the chimes from the Ice Cream Van makes me rush out irrationally whatever time of day to go get a 99 with a flake & raspberry sauce. Slurpy goodness. Mmmmmm....cant wait for Summer :D

Forgot to say... Waly Waly sung by Eva Cassidy gets me every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl-kaC861C4

Naff video, but just close your eyes & listen. Puts the hairs up on back of yer neck.

Archived