Teachers making medical assumptions about pupils.

I'm just saying there should be a clear directive, and if Hotfeet has any worries then she is entitled to voice them

Hotfeet is the grandmother and perhaps should leave it to the mother to sort out.There is a hint of Chinese whispers in this episode.

Hotfeet is the grandmother and perhaps should leave it to the mother to sort out.There is a hint of Chinese whispers in this episode.

Hotfeet is the grandparent who picks the child up from school aswell as his mother also and speaks to the teacher no hint of anything.

I also do leave it to his mother to sort out.

Hotfeet is the grandparent who picks the child up from school aswell as his mother also and speaks to the teacher no hint of anything.

I also do leave it to his mother to sort out.

You said the teacher had spoken to the mother,making your version second-hand ,hence prone to distortion.I hope you thank the teacher for their vigilance and get it all sorted.

You said the teacher had spoken to the mother,making your version second-hand ,hence prone to distortion.I hope you thank the teacher for their vigilance and get it all sorted.

The teacher has spoken to his mother I never said I wasn't there, either way I don't see a problem.

Why should I thank the teacher for three times giving a wrong diagnosis about the lad?

I should think the colour blindness one at least could have been better dealt with by a schoolteacher it took us and the doctor less than five minutes to clarify how ridiculous it was.

However nowhere in any of this thread have I said I have any complaint with the teachers actions.

You yourself seem to have made several assumptions in this thread which are not correct or can't be validated.

The teacher has spoken to his mother I never said I wasn't there, either way I don't see a problem.

Why should I thank the teacher for three times giving a wrong diagnosis about the lad?

I should think the colour blindness one at least could have been better dealt with by a schoolteacher it took us and the doctor less than five minutes to clarify how ridiculous it was.

However nowhere in any of this thread have I said I have any complaint with the teachers actions.

You yourself seem to have made several assumptions in this thread which are not correct or can't be validated.

Quite possibly but I did end up wishing you well whereas you are pursuing a peremptory approach.I do wonder what you posted for,if it was not to make negative comments about a teacher.Perhaps you don't know yourself?

Quite possibly but I did end up wishing you well whereas you are pursuing a peremptory approach.I do wonder what you posted for,if it was not to make negative comments about a teacher.Perhaps you don't know yourself?

There you go again making assumptions.

I posted the thread to see other peoples opinions on the subject and that is what we have got.

There you go again making assumptions.

I posted the thread to see other peoples opinions on the subject and that is what we have got.

And have you altered your viewpoint?Most people seem to disapprove of your attitude.This what I have read.

Archived