Is pubs n clubs open tonight still

kate87

You wont find many teachers drinking in Hillsborough,and even fewer in town now they have broken up for Easter.They will be off to warmer climes on freeby school trips to Venice,Florence and Paris.

No they haven't.

Anyone venturing out in these weather conditions ( and its said to get worse ) into the City Centre for a drink want their head testing !

Can't they wait until the conditions improve ?

They would be the first people to moan and start a thread on here, that they went drinking in the City Centre and then found out later they couldn't get any form of transport home.

Trams will still be running unless any idiot drivers have abandoned their cars along the routes.

Town usually cops it less than higher up anyway

Why on earth anyone would want to go out tonight is beyond me, it's that cold there was a flasher on the end of our road describing himself.. I'm looking out of the window & it looks pretty cold & horrible.

Why on earth anyone would want to go out tonight is beyond me, it's that cold there was a flasher on the end of our road describing himself.. I'm looking out of the window & it looks pretty cold & horrible.

I reckon there'll still be a few young ladies out in their tottery skyskraper heels though. No coats, obviously.

Archived