How do you feel about buying and subsidising West Ham's new stadium?

[/b]

Since 1966 Martin Peters has collected more international caps and scored more goals than all the subsequent players of SUFC have collected between them.

Still took us into 4th so that's what he is, I do wonder about you, you seem to pull apart every post I put up.

Still took us into 4th so that's what he is, I do wonder about you, you seem to pull apart every post I put up.

I like to challenge injustice and the expression you used was quite unreasonable.I pulled apart the post as it demanded that treatment.Would you care to repair the damage?

I like to challenge injustice and the expression you used was quite unreasonable.I pulled apart the post as it demanded that treatment.Would you care to repair the damage?

I have removed the offending word, but not changed my opinion, I trust that makes you happy?

No you cannot change my opinion of Martin Peters sorry, I don't like him he ruined my tea, with Harry Haslam, I mean we had a spat the other day did we not concerning Larry Grayson & John Inman, I was proved right on that.

Nobody is denying what Peters did as a player, I'm saying as a manager he was crap, that is uncontestable. Being a great player does not make you a great manager, look at Bobby Charlton.

look at Alan Ball and Geoff Hurst (or Bobby Moore for that matter). All of the England 1966 team who tried it were crap managers except one, who ended up managing Ireland.

True, very true fella, Big jack was a legend for the Republic, and for them in S6 :hihi: & Middlesbro'

seeing as West Ham United won England the World Cup in 1966 the country probably owes them a favour.

Seeing as the Germans bombed Bramall Lane back in 1940, surely Bayern Munich or some other top German club should loan us a few of their star players as they probably owe us a favour.

I have removed the offending word, but not changed my opinion, I trust that makes you happy?

No you cannot change my opinion of Martin Peters sorry, I don't like him he ruined my tea, with Harry Haslam, I mean we had a spat the other day did we not concerning Larry Grayson & John Inman, I was proved right on that.

Nobody is denying what Peters did as a player, I'm saying as a manager he was crap, that is uncontestable. Being a great player does not make you a great manager, look at Bobby Charlton.

I thought you were calling MP a to$$er whereas you meant he was a poor manager.I did not understand that and sorry if I sounded harsh.I do not recall a spat with you but never remember personalities,simply the posts.I do think Grayson and Inman played up to a stereotypical camp persona which earned,cheap easy laughs from an audience whose preconceptions were being satisfied.

What do you suggest they do with it then, Just leave it to rot. Having football there was the only real viable option IMO. There is no point just leaving it there and only using it a few times a year.

Get the Germans to drop a few bombs on it, they've got a good track record when it comes to bombing British sporting arenas and it'll save the taxpayer a lot of money. They will also get their revenge against Moore, Hurst and Peters for their defeat in 1966, ya vol.

Archived