Blades vs Brentford 23/3

scottf

Yes, points in the bag much better than the games Bypass.

Doncaster looking quite comfy up there.

Your comment about Jennings/snow.accidents etc. was really funny Pal :hihi:

I guess my morning must've started later than others 'cos by half ten I drove from Norton to Meadowhead, down towards Woodseats and on to Abbey Lane - no problem. Not a lot of traffic about tbh and around 2pm Woodseats was a breeze - unheard of on a Saturday - even drove up Scarsdale Road. The Council have done okay if you ask me.

Thing is though mate,somebody slips on the terraces,breaking there leg,instant claim.:(

That's my point Gazza, its the puffy nanny state we live in, what about when you lot played Arsenal & bombed Jennings with snowballs, had someone fallen over and broke a leg they'd have said "silly chuff"

There is too much of this where's there's blame cobblers, by going to the game someone knows & accepts the risks :rant::rant:

Someone on P or G texted in with the same opinion B.P.

Sheff U have to play 9 matches between now and the 27th April.

Nothing compared to Guernsey FC, who have to play the second leg of the FA Vase semi final and TWENTY ONE league matches (half their total) between now and the 5th May!

Their fixture list is frightening

http://www.guernseyfc.com/matches-fixtures-and-results

Imagine the cost of following them every game till the end of the season :)

Even at £7 a ticket

I couldnt believe the ref declared the pitch playable last night, it looked like a bog yesterday morning.

You ever seen some of the pitches that they played on in the 70's ...More sand than grass and was probably like playing on a beach :hihi:

Saw a picture on twitter and pitch was playable IMO.

Never seen a pitch look like a BOG only time was when there were turds all over hillsborough pitch during the floods

Imagine the cost of following them every game till the end of the season :)

Even at £7 a ticket

Last 4 games are all at home on Friday night, Saturday afternoon, Sunday lunchtime, Monday lunchtime

There would be no point going home, just bring a sleeping bag and make a weekend of it

Not even enough time to wash the kits :D

Last 4 games are all at home on Friday night, Saturday afternoon, Sunday lunchtime, Monday lunchtime

There would be no point going home, just bring a sleeping bag and make a weekend of it

They play either the Saturday or Monday, depends on what they do in the Cup this weekend. Still its three matches in four days and they have three games in a row scheduled at one point.

You ever seen some of the pitches that they played on in the 70's ...More sand than grass and was probably like playing on a beach :hihi:

Saw a picture on twitter and pitch was playable IMO.

Never seen a pitch look like a BOG only time was when there were turds all over hillsborough pitch during the floods

CB have some respect that's their 1st team :hihi::hihi:

Yea just take your tent and a good flask and make a long weekend of it :)

Think of it as glastonbury without the music , just a football team to let you down :)

More to the point when will this game get played? There is one Tuesday available untill now till end of season and Brentford have a game on that Tuesday, So got a feeling its going to be Saturday Tuesday Thursday Saturday maybe? Brilliant :hihi:

Archived