Difficult to make new friends?

Funny you should mention that, I'm looking at getting myself an electric guitar when I move to Sheffield so that I have something to do between revision.

What are your interests?

I see you like Jamie T... is that your general taste in music, or do you just like that track?

Music, films, tv, football, rugby, pool, snooker, motor racing, cars, darts, cricket mainly lol.

I like several of Jamie T's songs, as well a few by Bastille. I also like The Killers, Queen, Dubstep, Muse, Status Quo, a couple by Radiohead, late 90's trance. I guess it's quite eclectic what I listen to.

I'd keep it quiet about the Status Quo thing if I were you :hihi: Seriously though, once you get settled into Sheffield & find a regular space to walk your dog, you'll have no trouble getting to meet new people. Us dog folk are real friendly types :thumbsup:

Already had a look, but nothing jumped out at me.

I don't enjoy fishing, every time I tried it I ended up catching the largest bush or tree on the river or lake lol. Cheers though

Oh you are interested in women too?

Oh you are interested in women too?

Of course lol.

Oh...I'm so sorry. I thought he was moving with you. Hope someone kind has offered look after your canine friend. What a bummer. Lurking in the park without a doggie is not much fun.

My parents are taking him in for me. Ill be going back home periodically to see him / them. Once I've established myself in Sheffield and get my own place rather than a house share then ill bring him over with me to live

Funny you should mention that, I'm looking at getting myself an electric guitar when I move to Sheffield so that I have something to do between revision.

are you going to mention this to the people you'll end up sharing with?? lol :D

are you going to mention this to the people you'll end up sharing with?? lol :D

Lol, you can put headphones into the speaker so that you don't make any sound :D.

Join one of the walking groups. You'll have time to natter all day long.

I may do, though I'm not a massive fan of walking except with the dog due to my dodgy knees lol

Archived