This puts the tin lid on it

They are not banned by law, and what would have been wrong with asking him to prove it was not real, and just asking to put it away. Sorry he is doing no harm, they are NOT illegal I have not read MC's T & C's but surprised if they include electronic fags, they are forever going on about people stopping and then this happens.

It is illegal to swear at football but plenty do it, though god knows why its the perfect place to release pent up feelings lol

Doesn't matter if they're legal or not. MCFC's ground is PRIVATE property, if they chose to ban their use on their property then they are well within their rights to do so.

---------- Post added 23-03-2013 at 15:27 ----------

I do think it's harsh to take his season ticket off him, he didn't do a lot wrong.

He broke the terms and conditions of his ticket. The penalty was the removal of it.

who says I moan fella?

question is can someone not go 90 minutes without a fix?

why do you think the the selfish fool should qualify for compensation?

I take it you've never smoked, lots of people cannot go that long, that's why when it was banned in stands they went outside to the kop area, or the concourse away from people in multitudes and lit up, now this bloke was on the concourse away from seating & kids & such.

Yes he should as there were no signs up saying no electronic cigarettes, and the like and people go for compo for much, much less reasons.

We were talking about this yesterday at mum s funeral, and since being banned in pubs, can the smokers go outside for a quiet fag, no the bloody non smokers follow them out as there's no chuff in the pub.

I'm sorry but non smokers cannot have it all ways, the smoking ban gas killed the pub trade, I don't agree with people smoking in restaurants & such but what's wrong with being outside. They could have it in pubs, by having a smoke only room, but if they did trust me there'd be non smokers in there as well.

Lots of people who've stopped still like to smell the smoke, even if not the desire to use one, I am at a loss for people's intolerance towards smokers.

who says I moan fella?

question is can someone not go 90 minutes without a fix?

why do you think the the selfish fool should qualify for compensation?

Suppose the same applies to having a bar on.Can't someone go 90 minutes without a drink?or what about a meat pie.

Perhaps if they sold e cigs and made additional profits on them they would be more tolerant.

Archived