Inversion Table for lower back pain

As anyone tried using an inversion table to help with back pain, I’ve been told I have Degenerative Disc Disease, I’ve had some physiotherapy and acupuncture but neither helped, I don’t think I had enough but NHS say there’s nothing else they can do other than surgery and I don’t really want to go down that path yet.

I never found an inversion table any help to be honest. Yes it was great while I was being suspended, but it was very painful forcing the muscles to stretch and they went straight back into spasm as soon as the stretch was removed, meaning that I didn't get any relief from the sciatica and my feet were as dead as they were before.

Sorry and all that.

I never found an inversion table any help to be honest. Yes it was great while I was being suspended, but it was very painful forcing the muscles to stretch and they went straight back into spasm as soon as the stretch was removed, meaning that I didn't get any relief from the sciatica and my feet were as dead as they were before.

Sorry and all that.

I don't think the OP's complaint is sciatica

---------- Post added 23-03-2013 at 18:22 ----------

By the way, I have an inversion table which I don't use any more. Are you in Sheffield? (the OP)

• 4 weeks later...
Hi potentiometer I am looking for one are you waiting to sell and how much please

---------- Post added 21-04-2013 at 11:57 ----------

Sorry rootbooster spell check lol

Heheh, you gotta love spell checkers and predictive text.

I'll go have a look at the inversion table and make sure it's in good condition (haven't used it in over a year) and PM you back with a price later

hi there - with me being a newbie i can't reply to your private message lol - however i do want it for the price quoted as long as it all works fine :) can you pm me your mobile or number and then we can discuss picking it up and when suits you best - thanks Andrea

Archived