Legs ache really bad after walking again?

hi the other week we went to whitby and walked around all day the next morning i could hardly walk i just thought it was one of those things , but now the snow is here yesterday i walked to work 1.5 miles then back again and yesterday afternoon i could feel my legs seizing up on my calfs , this morning i can barely walk.

what do you thinks wrong with me , my wife in whitby had no trouble at all?

im 38 years old and im quite active at work engineering so im on my feet a lot and dont usually have any trouble?

hi the other week we went to whitby and walked around all day the next morning i could hardly walk i just thought it was one of those things , but now the snow is here yesterday i walked to work 1.5 miles then back again and yesterday afternoon i could feel my legs seizing up on my calfs , this morning i can barely walk.

what do you thinks wrong with me , my wife in whitby had no trouble at all?

im 38 years old and im quite active at work engineering so im on my feet a lot and dont usually have any trouble?

It could just be muscle weakness,caused by walking those irregular long distances you mentioned and putting a strain on the leg muscles,perhaps if you had been wearing knee length support stockings you may not be having such discomfort.

To determine that you havn't got a circulation problem such as varicose veins or some other medical condition there is only one thing to do to get a diagnosis and thats to make an appointment to see your GP.

In the meantime get your feet up to elevate your legs for a while and relax.:)

Archived