Legs ache really bad after walking again?

very achey this morning but gone off through the day as ive walked , think im just unfit really , when i have to climb stairs at work or anywhere i feel knackered at the top , if i walked to work all week and beyond im wondering if it will ease off and i might get some fitness back.

i just seem to drive everywhere nowadays

Try some skechers shape ups or M.B.T. shoes. they make the World of difference when you get used to them.

I got my mother a pair last year and she loves them, The M.B.T shoes are very expensive.

PS: Nice to see you back on here cuttsie.

Specifically what muscles ached?[/

my calfs and around my knees.

---------- Post added 25-03-2013 at 20:23 ----------

Were you wearing the same footwear on both occasions ?

Just a thought, but it could be your boots that are the problem.

no different

Muscular ache?

If you're suddenly getting cramp in calves and thighs when walking uphill, for example, and you don't usually - it might be worth getting your thyroid stimulant hormone levels checked.

If you are hypothyroid, the lactic acid transport from muscles is compromised, so they cramp up much more quickly than normal.

Just a thought - but if you're also feeling cold and lethargic, it might be worth asking about.

I got my mother a pair last year and she loves them, The M.B.T shoes are very expensive.

PS: Nice to see you back on here cuttsie.

Cheers Stan ,

Hope for some good chats along the way .

P.S. I get my M.B.T.,s Off Ebay, Some people buy them then try them once or twice and end up giving them away.

I only wear M.B.T's or Skechers now, my carves are like a bullock and my bum is like a wall nut.

Archived