What do non-smokers think of e-cigarettes?

Aren't you encouraging folks to subject their bodies to unknown and potentially harmful untested chemicals? Do you have any medical training? The reason I ask that is because medical experts around the world are calling for a ban on e-cigs due to the toxins that have been found in them, and as a result they are banned in many civilized countries.

So it just seems a bit unwise to start recommending other folks to poison themselves with the same toxins that you are prepared to inhale.

how many car drivers do you tell not to drive their cars ?

Aren't you encouraging folks to subject their bodies to unknown and potentially harmful untested chemicals? Do you have any medical training? The reason I ask that is because medical experts around the world are calling for a ban on e-cigs due to the toxins that have been found in them, and as a result they are banned in many civilized countries.

So it just seems a bit unwise to start recommending other folks to poison themselves with the same toxins that you are prepared to inhale.

---------- Post added 24-03-2013 at 10:48 ----------

How would you know? Most smokers don't realise that they stink of fags.

Shut up:loopy:its supposed to be used to aid in the quiting of smoking altogether,what a stupid post:help::loopy:

Do you have any evidence that they do any harm to anybody ??? and if they hadn't been tested they wouldn't be on sale to the general public

That's utter nonsense. Where's your evidence of medical experts around the world calling for a ban? What toxins? Yep it contains nicotine, which medical opinion equates as no worse than an addiction to coffee!

How does the company I buy from manage to get a CE mark on all of their products, including the e-liquid?

Source please.

Which countries are they banned in?

They are banned in many countries. You can perhaps use Google.

I presume you follow the news, so you are aware of course that the EU is proposing a Europe wide ban on marketing E-cigarettes?

They are banned in many countries. You can perhaps use Google.

I presume you follow the news, so you are aware of course that the EU is proposing a Europe wide ban on marketing E-cigarettes?

So where's the evidence?

---------- Post added 24-03-2013 at 10:48 ----------

How would you know? Most smokers don't realise that they stink of fags.

Also- how patronising:gag:,which countries would you call civilised in this day and age:confused:

Archived