4 wheel drive suzuki vitara

Any one know why my suzuki vitara 4wd gear stick is not working. put it in 4L earlier and the light came on, on the dash board but then noticed gear stick is all wobbly and will not engage, i think something has snapped and it is still in 4L, something realy wrong, its as if there is no where for the gear stick to go . its all loose. any ideas!:help:

Any one know why my suzuki vitara 4wd gear stick is not working. put it in 4L earlier and the light came on, on the dash board but then noticed gear stick is all wobbly and will not engage, i think something has snapped and it is still in 4L, something realy wrong, its as if there is no where for the gear stick to go . its all loose. any ideas!:help:

Sell the car and buy yourself a bicycle, you wouldn't have the gear stick to worry about and it would be great for the environment :thumbsup:

We had one of these about 11 years ago and the same thing happened to me going up towards Brookhill roundabout.

The AA guy turned up and did an ingenious temporary repair with an old large rubber gromet he had in the back of his van.

Took it to the garage and they informed us that it was a known fault with this vehicle,

Surprised yours lasted this long!

Archived