THREE BAD AVERTS, arrrgh.

EASTWOOD141

Pardon my ignorance Max but how do they work, do you get channels with them or do you have to still buy them fella.

Connect them to your aerial and you can then watch and record all the Freeview channels.

I press the mute button when ads are on because they do my nut in ! Occasionally there are some funny ones like the Specsavers ones , especially the one with sheepdog !! Otherwise its the mute Im afraid . What I would like to know is why the majority have really ugly men in them & the women tend to be attractive. Isnt that sex discrimination against men .?

I press the mute button when ads are on because they do my nut in ! Occasionally there are some funny ones like the Specsavers ones , especially the one with sheepdog !! Otherwise its the mute Im afraid . What I would like to know is why the majority have really ugly men in them & the women tend to be attractive. Isnt that sex discrimination against men .?

I think the most stupid one is the guy with grey hair and he says I don't understand how is it Sarah looks so good with he hair. Is he thick as PS she colours it with a dye, god he wants a good kicking.

Archived