Anyone else missed out on Morrisons week 3 voucher?

As the thread says did anyone miss out on this because of the bad weather this weekend? I know I did! Spend £120-£130 per week there and had collected vouchers 1 and 2 but because of the weather at the weekend wasn't able to do my shop while today (spending £131.64) to find they were not extending the collection period! Bit miffed if I am honest:mad:

As the thread says did anyone miss out on this because of the bad weather this weekend? I know I did! Spend £120-£130 per week there and had collected vouchers 1 and 2 but because of the weather at the weekend wasn't able to do my shop while today (spending £131.64) to find they were not extending the collection period! Bit miffed if I am honest:mad:

the week 3 vouchers WERE being given out today, the machines were edited with the dates to carry on printing them a day after the offer closed for this very reason, as you did not get voucher 3 today, take your reciept to customer services and it will be tender swapped and you will be given the 10 pounds, you must have the receipt to prove you spent the required amount, no reciept no refund sorry,

---------- Post added 25-03-2013 at 23:54 ----------

also to id like to add, if you spend that amount every week, when you shop ask the assistant to stop you at 35 pounds and pay and get a voucher, then repeat for the next 35 pounds worth and get another voucher etc, then on the final week when you can redeem them you can do the same and get 20 or 30 pounds off your shopping depending on how many sets of vouchers you have

also id like to make you aware that you can use vouchers from other stores, asda, tesco, sainsburys, lidl, aldi and waitrose against your shopping too, and they take morrisons vouchers at those stores too, the only ones not valid for use at a different store are the ones that are exclusively to that store such as nectar at sainsburys etc or clubcard at tescos, but any money off vouchers can be used at any store, this has been going for nearly a year and a lot of people arent aware of it

Bassy....

Are you saying I can use my vouchers at Asda?

I have the required 3 vouchers saved and intend travelling the 17 miles to Morrisons tomorrow.

Asda is only 7 miles away....

Are you sure?

Bassy....

Are you saying I can use my vouchers at Asda?

I have the required 3 vouchers saved and intend travelling the 17 miles to Morrisons tomorrow.

Asda is only 7 miles away....

Are you sure?

yes im sure, you will still have to spend the required amount though as said on the voucher, i had someone enquire about using them at a different store as they were going away during the week they were to be used and the nearest shop to her wasnt a morrisons, the manager confirmed they would be valid at a different shop as long as the T,s and C,s were adhered to, ie: the required spend

hope this helps :)

---------- Post added 26-03-2013 at 00:22 ----------

the vouchers can not be used at the same time as a discount card though its either one or the other, the discount cards give you 10% off at the till but it usually works out you save more using the 10 pound voucher, unless you have spent a very large amount then id use the discount card, and the only shop not included in the voucher swap thing is the co-op

Archived