Which Banks are Safe?

Banks guarantee savings up to set limits. Around 85000 Euros. So spread it around and don't leave more than 85 K in any bank GROUP.

---------- Post added 31-03-2013 at 00:37 ----------

(Cypress is a good example).

I think I might have some of their trees.

No banks are safe! Why anyone would leave 85k+ sat on deposit with a bank longterm is beyond me anyway. They almost deserve to get robbed for being so unmotivated to grow their wealth. Money only respects and stays with those who respect it. A fool and his money were lucky enough to have gotten together in the first place. In the future when our banks rob us in a similar fashion the in the UK, and they WILL, I will have zero sympathy for those who have large amounts of cash on deposit.

No banks are safe! Why anyone would leave 85k+ sat on deposit with a bank longterm is beyond me anyway. They almost deserve to get robbed for being so unmotivated to grow their wealth. Money only respects and stays with those who respect it. A fool and his money were lucky enough to have gotten together in the first place. In the future when our banks rob us in a similar fashion the in the UK, and they WILL, I will have zero sympathy for those who have large amounts of cash on deposit.

There are a lot of people whom are not financially savvy, but have saved for years in their bank or building societies. Small businesses need to keep cash flows in banks.

Not everyone has choices.

There are a lot of people whom are not financially savvy, but have saved for years in their bank or building societies. Small businesses need to keep cash flows in banks.

Not everyone has choices.

Not being financially savvy is no excuse, if you have any savings, it's your duty and responsibility to yourself and family to grow it. Period!

As for business cash-flow I agree, but as long as you don't have a crazy amount above what you need on deposit, at least that cash is always moving so it's harder for you to get caught with your pants down.

Not being financially savvy is no excuse, if you have any savings, it's your duty and responsibility to yourself and family to grow it. Period!

As for business cash-flow I agree, but as long as you don't have a crazy amount above what you need on deposit, at least that cash is always moving so it's harder for you to get caught with your pants down.

How many businesses can afford to lose 60% of cash flow???

How many businesses can afford to lose 60% of cash flow???

Some businesses carry way above what they really need, which is my point. However, the amount needed for cash-flow is down to how they structure their business and payments so good management is important anyway.

My concern is more for those with large personal deposits exposed to big losses when it's simply not necessary.

No, I thought it at the time, but Gordon assured us all that he was the saviour of the world economy & so I assumed that I must have been mistaken, I mean who ever heard of a politician not being totally truthful?

He also told us that he had done away with "Boom & Bust". The bloke was full of crap.

Banks guarantee savings up to set limits. Around 85000 Euros. So spread it around and don't leave more than 85 K in any bank GROUP.

---------- Post added 31-03-2013 at 00:37 ----------

I think I might have some of their trees.

Its good to see your getting back to nature. We need more trees.

Props to you.

Archived