Is Bed going down hill?

defstef

wow this thread kept on track! i loved bed loved funky house loved the white room and friendly staff (i love sweetie nicky!!!!!!) and gorgeous Francis but i always thought it smelt funny, bit leadmilly???:gag:

Do you mind? We were talking about Timmy Mallet. And Keith Chegwin.

i think the funny smell may well have had something to do with keith chegwin and timmy mallet, i was told about a night where terry nutkins (yes, he did invent techno and us garage during his short stay at a zoo in detroit, its true) was playing in the little room at bed, well timmy and keith went into a jacking frenzy apparently with messy consequences, so im led to believe any way

Give up on this already kiddos! I was merely trying to highlight the utter inanity of the countless threads lamenting the demise of this place or that place or "didn't it used to be better when Monster Munch was made by Smiths" - it's the very nature of nostalgia innit?: The rose we remember, the thorns we forget...ya de ya de yah...

btw, who are you dogpoo?

Give up on this already kiddos! I was merely trying to highlight the utter inanity of the countless threads lamenting the demise of this place or that place or "didn't it used to be better when Monster Munch was made by Smiths" - it's the very nature of nostalgia innit?: The rose we remember, the thorns we forget...ya de ya de yah...

btw, who are you dogpoo?

oh right, sorry stef, you were making a serious comment on human nature, i see it now, i feel so stupid. oh and ask yourself not who am i, but how many weetabix can i eat in one sitting, only then will you find the true answers

Archived