North Korea .. U.S ready for war ?

Could this get very serious ? Like we might get bombed ?

Who by? The North Korean missiles (assuming they work) have a maximum range of 6,000 kilometres - so the nearest they could get to us is Moscow or the north of Greenland.

Who by? The North Korean missiles (assuming they work) have a maximum range of 6,000 kilometres - so the nearest they could get to us is Moscow or the north of Greenland.

It just said on yahoo that there will be a war and nuclear. I thought that nuclear bombs effect large areas. Greenland is not that far away really.

---------- Post added 05-04-2013 at 17:52 ----------

It could get very serious indeed, but it's not likely to affect seriously in short term for the reasons given above.

I thought that nuclear fall out spreaded further than just the bomb falling.

It just said on yahoo that there will be a war and nuclear. I thought that nuclear bombs effect large areas. Greenland is not that far away really.

Well according to David Icke the Queen is giant lizard the Sunday Sport said there was a double decker bus on the moon.

Go figure.

---------- Post added 05-04-2013 at 18:55 ----------

They almost certainly aren't in possession of a viable nuclear device anyway.

Well according to David Icke the Queen is giant lizard the Sunday Sport said there was a double decker bus on the moon.

Go figure.

---------- Post added 05-04-2013 at 18:55 ----------

They almost certainly aren't in possession of a viable nuclear device anyway.

I dont believe that.

It could get very serious indeed, but it's not likely to affect seriously in short term for the reasons given above.

It will get very serious for The Fat Controller in North Korea if he fires so much as a catapult at anything that belongs to the USA or south Korea. The yanks would blast his tin pot country back into the dark ages.( saying that, North Korea is still in the dark ages).

It will get very serious for The Fat Controller in North Korea if he fires so much as a catapult at anything that belongs to the USA or south Korea. The yanks would blast his tin pot country back into the dark ages.( saying that, North Korea is still in the dark ages).

Will this end up like iraq ?

Archived