North Korea .. U.S ready for war ?

Is it's nuclear capability deliverable to anywhere other than it's own soil..?

Yes, by ship or air perhaps? Maybe in pieces for reassembly near the target? Maybe as a dirty explosion from a rocket carrying radioactive material expelled from a conventional explosion?

They dont wear shoes ? Why is that ?

Can't see the relevance of your question, sorry. If they were a democracy, then maybe they would put this right, but they aren't a democracy, are they. So what do shoes have to do with it? If they are used to perambulating without shoes they don't need them for warfare either, do they?

---------- Post added 05-04-2013 at 19:52 ----------

You seem to be obsessed with what newspapers people read, and judge them accordingly.

Serious question though, can you honestly name a newspaper that is 100% unbiased?

No paper is 100% unbiassed. Why should this figure be a criterion? What about 40%. Will that do? What about 15%? Where do we draw a line? What do you want...perfection?

It will get very serious for The Fat Controller in North Korea if he fires so much as a catapult at anything that belongs to the USA or south Korea. The yanks would blast his tin pot country back into the dark ages.( saying that, North Korea is still in the dark ages).

For once Penistone, I agree with you. That's why it's so dangerous ; I fear that Kim Jong-un might be so bonkers he'll actually make some kind of offensive action.

I don't believe he has viable nuclear weapons (except possibly a crude 'dirty' bomb) but any attack on US or allied to US territory would lead to a massive conventional reaction, which would inevitably increase the abject misery of the North Korean people - and anyone else who's in the way.

---------- Post added 05-04-2013 at 20:40 ----------

They dont wear shoes ? Why is that ?

I don't know how true it is that they don't have shoes, but it's true that they're a people for the most part living in absolute poverty and struggling to feed themselves adequately.

For once Penistone, I agree with you. That's why it's so dangerous ; I fear that Kim Jong-un might be so bonkers he'll actually make some kind of offensive action.

I don't believe he has viable nuclear weapons (except possibly a crude 'dirty' bomb) but any attack on US or allied to US territory would lead to a massive conventional reaction, which would inevitably increase the abject misery of the North Korean people - and anyone else who's in the way.

---------- Post added 05-04-2013 at 20:40 ----------

I don't know how true it is that they don't have shoes, but it's true that they're a people for the most part living in absolute poverty and struggling to feed themselves adequately.

This is my fear. what an horrible existence they already lead, and then (maybe) this. :(

I think China are playing a much bigger part in this than they are letting on.

If NK start anything military then I think they will have an ally in China who have their own secret agenda to start trouble with USA and it would be folly to underestimate the Chinese, Russia will then get involved at it will snowball from there.

This young leader has inexperience and a rather large Mouth and that is incredibly worrying!

I think China are playing a much bigger part in this than they are letting on.

If NK start anything military then I think they will have an ally in China who have their own secret agenda to start trouble with USA and it would be folly to underestimate the Chinese, Russia will then get involved at it will snowball from there.

This young leader has inexperience and a rather large Mouth and that is incredibly worrying!

What's China's secret agenda?

What's China's secret agenda?

If the Us Dollar collapsed they would be at the forefront of Technology with no one to stand in their way, they would, in effect, become the new super power.

Probably not the best way to describe what I mean but I am not good with words so forgive me.

Archived