North Korea .. U.S ready for war ?

Its hard to believe a whole nation still lives like they do,especially since you can cross the border into the south(hypothetically speaking anyway) ,and its worlds apart.I even read somewhere that the average person in the south is taller than the north due to nutrition intake.I feel very sorry for the North Koreans,yet I am also fascinated with how this lifestyle can actually work.

If the Us Dollar collapsed they would be at the forefront of Technology with no one to stand in their way, they would, in effect, become the new super power.

Probably not the best way to describe what I mean but I am not good with words so forgive me.

There would need to be alot of countries left as smoking craters before china was top technical dog. They are already top economic dog. The way the world is at the moment, china has massive influence and hasn't needed to fire a shot. They are a bit short on natural resources but nuclear war won't help that, quite the opposite. The fat controller is the loose cannon hear, and the only thing china will be doing here is the diplomatic equivalent of "Darren, leave it - he ain't worth it". I'm not saying NK won't kick off (very unlikely though) I'm just saying china wont have anything to do with it.

If the Us Dollar collapsed they would be at the forefront of Technology with no one to stand in their way, they would, in effect, become the new super power.

Probably not the best way to describe what I mean but I am not good with words so forgive me.

They are on their way to becoming the world's biggest economy on the back of having a weak currency, why would they want this to change, and how would the Dollar collapsing lead to China becoming at the forefront of new technology? It's worth remembering that China already owns shedloads of American stocks and debts, the status quo benefits them, why would they want it to change?

The whole thing is being orchestrated by Uncle Sam, who are playing war games on an unprecedented scale with South Korea, all round North Korea. Let us not forget the sanctions the USA likes to put on nations, and anyway, so a stray shell, or misguided missile just happens to land inappropriately, so what. They will nuke the country, Israel do not forget wants to nuke Iran, so memories of the fallout, fallen out of the power driven.

How would you feel is a bunch of thugs occupied the gardens both sides of you and the rear garden of the house below and also the road, throwing knives, and axes harmlessly at trees or whatever. Might you not get a bit nervous??? Feel a bit trapped??? Threatened even?? Might you not put defensive actions into place just in case?

Without their nuclear ability, what might have happened to North Korea? Remember Libya, Afghanistan, and Iraq??? Meanwhile Pakistan gets plastered with drone bombs, as does Yemen, but they are friends, clients that jump when told to do so, so that is OK.

After this years war games with South Korea, its off to play war games with Japan, and of course it has nothing to do with China does it??? Let us not forget that any sovereign nation that fails to bow down to the USA, or jump when its told to, becomes a natural enemy, a threat to the world, where weapons of mass destruction, normally supplied by the western nations. Cameron goes around friendly states selling weapons, and these states then ship them off to Syria, so that OK, innit!? Do not forget war costs money, hence the hundreds of billions to be made, quite an incentive for the corporate interests???

So swallow the propaganda, see all the film showing cartoonish pictures of supposed despots, while public opinion is shaped through refining information on a need to know basis, and well…..you just do not need to know any more than you are fed…..eat up!!!

The whole thing is being orchestrated by Uncle Sam, who are playing war games on an unprecedented scale with South Korea, all round North Korea. Let us not forget the sanctions the USA likes to put on nations, and anyway, so a stray shell, or misguided missile just happens to land inappropriately, so what. They will nuke the country, Israel do not forget wants to nuke Iran, so memories of the fallout, fallen out of the power driven.

How would you feel is a bunch of thugs occupied the gardens both sides of you and the rear garden of the house below and also the road, throwing knives, and axes harmlessly at trees or whatever. Might you not get a bit nervous??? Feel a bit trapped??? Threatened even?? Might you not put defensive actions into place just in case?

Without their nuclear ability, what might have happened to North Korea? Remember Libya, Afghanistan, and Iraq??? Meanwhile Pakistan gets plastered with drone bombs, as does Yemen, but they are friends, clients that jump when told to do so, so that is OK.

After this years war games with South Korea, its off to play war games with Japan, and of course it has nothing to do with China does it??? Let us not forget that any sovereign nation that fails to bow down to the USA, or jump when its told to, becomes a natural enemy, a threat to the world, where weapons of mass destruction, normally supplied by the western nations. Cameron goes around friendly states selling weapons, and these states then ship them off to Syria, so that OK, innit!? Do not forget war costs money, hence the hundreds of billions to be made, quite an incentive for the corporate interests???

So swallow the propaganda, see all the film showing cartoonish pictures of supposed despots, while public opinion is shaped through refining information on a need to know basis, and well…..you just do not need to know any more than you are fed…..eat up!!!

What he said :roll:

this makes me laugh!!

the usa bleat on about every other country being crazy and cant have nuclear weapons as they might set them off...

er??? just remind which country is the only country to use atomic bombs against another country? twice by the way!!

Archived