North Korea .. U.S ready for war ?

A Lakers shirt autographed by Koby Bryant and Pau Gasol with a free season pass to see America's greates basket ball team should calm El Gordo down quite a bit

I would have thought a MWP shirt would have been a better token lol

http://ronartest.com/images/metta-world-peace-1.jpg

---------- Post added 06-04-2013 at 22:28 ----------

When is war going to start ?

15/04/2013

if you believe the internet gossip lol

How would anybody know that ?

They don't,I think its something to do with the anniversary of kim jong un,they normally set their missiles off on these kind of dates.I think last year was on some specific date of kim jong il (which failed anyway lol)

I should imagine its just internet rubbish.

They don't,I think its something to do with the anniversary of kim jong un,they normally set their missiles off on these kind of dates.I think last year was on some specific date of kim jong il (which failed anyway lol)

I should imagine its just internet rubbish.

Is this the man that some call the fat controller ?

Is it's nuclear capability deliverable to anywhere other than it's own soil..?
Its nukes are deliverable to any country on Earth by boat. Watch out for that trading vessel...

---------- Post added 06-04-2013 at 23:16 ----------

9/11 was an inside job
You might need to increase your medication. Best make a GP appointment ASAP.

When is war going to start ?

Fact is that it would take one incident on the north-south border to start an exchange of fire. An incident as small as a defector attempting to flee to the south and fired on by N.K border guards could trigger off a response by the S.K Border guards. After that it could gradually spiral out of control

There's also no longer communication of any kind between north and south

That depends.

Modern Nukes are designed to be efficient for maximum blast effect and dangerous fallout is not much of a problem. Despite two bombs being dropped on Japan people inhabit the cities without any problems.

That's true for tactical first-strike weapons, but not for response (revenge) weapons. The 'physics kit' available to those who arm the warheads allows for maximum possible contamination to increase the deterrence effect. MAD becomes untenable if people think they can survive. Really, they can be as nasty as necessary, and that includes our own Trident warheads.

---------- Post added 06-04-2013 at 23:22 ----------

when is war going to start ?
10:04 GMT, 09/04/2013.

Archived