North Korea .. U.S ready for war ?

No. Why are north korea and south korea fighting ? I can do this as a project at school.

There are lots of interesting documentaries on Youtube about it.I think theres a decent discovery channel version that takes the conflict right back to the divide of Korea,shortly after ww2.

There are lots of interesting documentaries on Youtube about it.I think theres a decent discovery channel version that takes the conflict right back to the divide of Korea,shortly after ww2.

Just had a look. This sounds like northern ireland and the other irish that live in the other part near dublin. Is this correct ?

That's true for tactical first-strike weapons, but not for response (revenge) weapons. The 'physics kit' available to those who arm the warheads allows for maximum possible contamination to increase the deterrence effect. MAD becomes untenable if people think they can survive. Really, they can be as nasty as necessary, and that includes our own Trident warheads.

---------- Post added 06-04-2013 at 23:22 ----------

10:04 GMT, 09/04/2013.

Is that 9th of April, or 4th of September. I need to know so I'll be ready. If its britspeak I won't bother watering the daffies.:)

Fact is that it would take one incident on the north-south border to start an exchange of fire. An incident as small as a defector attempting to flee to the south and fired on by N.K border guards could trigger off a response by the S.K Border guards. After that it could gradually spiral out of control

There's also no longer communication of any kind between north and south

thats an interesting point, I've just been listening to a N korean defector who broadcast's propaganda to the north on S korean radio ,according to his sources in the north, everybodys under strict instruction's not to fire at anybody.:hihi:

I think The ultimate goal of North Korea is to blackmail the west for aid - something that Kim Jong-il employed with partial success using the nuclear weapons threat for two decades. North Korea is a desperately poor, Stalinist police state embarrassed by the success of South Korea. They have shown signs that they really feel they have nothing to lose playing an international game of chicken.

thats an interesting point, I've just been listening to a N korean defector who broadcast's propaganda to the north on S korean radio ,according to his sources in the north, everybodys under strict instruction's not to fire at anybody.:hihi:

I think The ultimate goal of North Korea is to blackmail the west for aid - something that Kim Jong-il employed with partial success using the nuclear weapons threat for two decades. North Korea is a desperately poor, Stalinist police state embarrassed by the success of South Korea. They have shown signs that they really feel they have nothing to lose playing an international game of chicken.

It's always a good laugh reading harleyman and buck's nonsence.:hihi:

Personally i can see this going tits up unless the chinese put the brakes on soonish. And i'd trust the chinese to do the rifght thing less than a somalian to be vaguely civilised.

China is North Korea's primary economic ally, thus it remains for China to reign in the new half pint dictator of North Korea. One way to really build a fire under the Chinese is for the Japanese to begin their own nuclear weapons program to counter the threat from North Korea. If China fears anything, it's a nuclear armed Japan. Indeed, that is the last thing that China wants is a new nuclear arms race in the Asian Pacific. It's risky, but China must act to reign in their ally which threatens regional peace.

---------- Post added 07-04-2013 at 10:47 ----------

It's always a good laugh reading harleyman and buck's nonsence.:hihi:

I wasn't implying they were posting nonsence:suspect:

Archived