North Korea .. U.S ready for war ?

China is North Korea's primary economic ally, thus it remains for China to reign in the new half pint dictator of North Korea. One way to really build a fire under the Chinese is for the Japanese to begin their own nuclear weapons program to counter the threat from North Korea. If China fears anything, it's a nuclear armed Japan. Indeed, that is the last thing that China wants is a new nuclear arms race in the Asian Pacific. It's risky, but China must act to reign in their ally which threatens regional peace.

---------- Post added 07-04-2013 at 10:47 ----------

I wasn't implying they were posting nonsence:suspect:

Misread your sarcasm.:suspect:

It's a bit odd, all this, as it follows quite son after the remake of "Red Dawn" with a not-too-dissimilar plot!

---------- Post added 07-04-2013 at 14:07 ----------

Why are north korea and south korea fighting ? I can do this as a project at school.

Ask your Koreas Officer, then.

thats an interesting point, I've just been listening to a N korean defector who broadcast's propaganda to the north on S korean radio ,according to his sources in the north, everybodys under strict instruction's not to fire at anybody.:hihi:

I think The ultimate goal of North Korea is to blackmail the west for aid - something that Kim Jong-il employed with partial success using the nuclear weapons threat for two decades. North Korea is a desperately poor, Stalinist police state embarrassed by the success of South Korea. They have shown signs that they really feel they have nothing to lose playing an international game of chicken.

I think China should play a much larger role in this situation than they do at present especially since China's one great fear is that if some catastrophe were to hit North Korea literally millions of desperate starving North Koreans would flee across the border into China

Archived